In Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, the FSS Hurricane is one of the most popular weapons. Our guide will tell you how to unlock the Hurricane and which Loadout Build is the best.
Here’s what’s going on: As with the MP5, the FSS Hurricane dominates matches during the early game in Modern Warfare 2. We’ll tell you how to unlock the MP and which build fits best.
- Never miss anything about Modern Warfare 2 again — Guided social media
How to Unlock FSS Hurricane in Modern Warfare 2!
The FSS Hurricane in Modern Warfare 2 unlocks quite fast. All you have to do is define your weapon setup in the Create Class menu. You unlock the option to do this from rank 4, i.e., after a few games in the quick search. Once you’ve done that, do the following:
- Select the M4 assault rifle and level it to level 13 to unlock the FTAC Recon.
- Select the FTAC Recon battle rifle and level it to level 16 to unlock the FSS Hurricane.
- Now select the FSS Hurricane Receiver in the Gunsmith.
Then you can use the FSS Hurricane in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.
The Perfect Loadout with the FSS Hurricane in the Modern Warfare 2
Now that you’ve unlocked the weapon, we want to show you how to put together the perfect loadout with the FSS Hurricane
- Receiver: FSS Hurricane
- Optics: Cronen Mini Red Dot
- Shaft: Demo Quicksilver Stock
- Rear Grip: Sakin ZX Grip
- Laser: 4MW Laser Box
- Barrel: FSS-X7 barrel
- Muzzle: –
- Underbarrel: –
- Ammo: –
- Magazine: –
The right perks for the FSS Hurricane
A good loadout is nothing without the right perks. We recommend the following:
- Basic perk 1: Double Time
- Basic perk 2: Scavenger
- Bonus perk: Quick Fix
- Ultimate perk: Ghost
- Tactical Grenade: Flash grenade
- Lethal Grenade: Ask Grenade
- Field Upgrade: Battle Rage
The appropriate secondary weapons
Since the FSS Hurricane will be your main weapon, you’ll use it most of the time. A pistol is a great secondary weapon, allowing you to quickly finish off your opponents when your Hurricane’s magazine runs out.
- X12: Appropriate pistol to take out your opponent quickly instead of reloading the FSS Hurricane midfight.
|More about Modern Warfare 2|