In this Palia Guide, we will show you what you need to complete the bundles, which you unlock in Jina’s “Vault of Waves” quest, and where to get the needed items.
What this guide is about: After you solve the picture puzzle in Jina’s “Echoes of the Unknown” quest, something strange happens, which was already shown in the cutscene. You will get to the bottom of this together with Jina in the “Vault of Waves” quest.
|Looking for more helpful guides on Palia? Then take a look at our guide overview, where you can find more quest, material, and tool guides.|
Jina’s “Vault of Waves” Quest
To get to the bottom of the strange happenings, meet Jina and Hekla in the ruins of the Night Sky Temple, which you can find south of Hekla’s tent. We have marked both locations on the map below.
Go to the temple and talk to Jina. She will give you the task of interacting with the mysterious stone device. You do this by going in front of the mysterious stone device and pressing the F key. This will open a version of the solved picture puzzle, on which four bundles have been marked. You have to fill these bundles with the required items, fish, insects, or dishes, which will give you rewards.
How to Complete the Bundles in Palia
You can fill in the bundles in any order.
At the bottom left, you will find the Spooky Bundle. To complete this bundle, you must find and contribute the following items:
- Garden Mantis: Easy to find at the lake in Kilima, for example, at Fisherman’s Lagoon.
- Vampire Crab: Can only be caught in the evening or at night in Bahari Bay, in the Flooded Fortress.
- Mutated Angler: Can only be caught with worms in the pond located in the Pavel Mines.
- Void Ray: Can only be caught with glowworms in the pond located in Pavel Mines.
|Author’s comment: I needed 200 glowworms and 5 hours of dedicated fishing for my void ray. I hope you have better luck!|
For the Beach Bundle, you need to collect the following items to complete it:
- Green Pearl: Can be found, with a 3% chance, by opening a closed oyster.
- Stripeshell Snail: Can be caught at night on the coast of Bahari Bay. When caught, you also receive silk threads that you can use to make silk.
- Blue Marlin: Caught with worms off the coast of Bahari Bay.
- Sushi: You can catch the Sushi Recipe with glowworms from all ponds. We caught it in the pond next to Badruu and Delaila’s farm. What you need and how to prepare it is described in the recipe.
This package, or bundle, is completed with the following items:
- Inky Dragonfly: Can be found near rivers and ponds in Bahari Bay.
- Trout Dinner: Can be found in Einar’s Cave, which you can enter after receiving Einars Key, at friendship level 3.
- HydratePro Fertilizer: You can buy it in Zeki’s store or make it yourself after purchasing the recipe from Badruu.
- Giant Goldfish: Can be caught in Kilima and Bahari Bay ponds using glowworms as bait.
For the magic bundle, you need the following items:
- Fisherman’s Brew: You can buy the recipe at level 5 of your fishing skill for 1000 coins from Einar.
- Enchanted Pupfish: Can be caught with glowworms on the shore of Kilima.
- Shimmerfin: Can be caught with normal worms on the shore of Kilima.
- Long Nosed Unicorn Fish: Can be caught with glowworms on the coast of Bahari Bay during the day.