In Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, everything once again revolves around one thing, namely catching Pokémon. Eevee is special because it can evolve into many variants. We’ll tell you where to get it.
What’s going on? You can also catch Eevee in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. However, it is not easy to find the shy pocket monster in the wild. We’ll show you how to add it to your team in our guide.
Eevee in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: How to get it
Where can I find Eevee in Paldea? According to the Pokédex, Eevee appears relatively rarely in Paldea, but primarily appears near settlements and towns. Specifically, there are three areas where you can encounter Eevee in the wild:
- Western Zone Three: in Mesclarra just south of the Western Pokémon Center.
- Southern Zone Two: in the olive fields directly west of Moldrid by the Pokémon Center.
- On the route leading to the Pokémon League (northwest of Mesagoza).
How do I catch Eevee? Before you go in search of Eevee, you should picnic and eat a sandwich with tofu or ham. This will increase the chance of encountering Pokémon of Normal type (like Eevee). After that, you should patiently search the above locations for Eevee. Don’t get confused if the Pokémon doesn’t appear on your minimap – it can still be there.
Evolutions of Eevee in Scarlet and Violet
As already mentioned, Eevee has a special position in the Pokémon games—and Scarlet and Violet are no exception. That’s because Eevee can evolve into many Forms in the latest installment of the series as well. However, there is no new version in Scarlet and Violet.
How can I evolve Eevee? Depending on which form you want to evolve Eevee into, you have to fulfill certain requirements or use items:
- Vaporeon: requires a water stone (sold in the Delibird Presents store, findable as loot in the wild, mainly at the sea)
- Flareon: requires a flint (sold in the Delibird Presents store, findable as loot in the wild)
- Jolteon: requires a Thunderstone (sold in the Delibird Presents store, findable as loot in the wild)
- Umbreon: development at night or in caves with sufficient friendship level (Attention: Eevee must not have a fairy attack!)
- Espeon: development during the day with sufficient friendship level (Attention: Eevee must not have a fairy attack!)
- Leafeon: requires a Flint (sold in the Delibird Presents store, can be found as loot in the wild)
- Glaceon: requires a flint (sold in the Delibird Presents store, findable as loot in the wild)
- Sylveon: requires knowledge of a fairy attack and a sufficient friendship level
How do I increase the friendship level of Eevee? If you want to evolve Eevee into Umbreon, Espeon or Sylveon, you must first increase your friendship level. You do this by bathing Eevee, playing with it, and having a picnic. In addition, you’ll also increase Eevee’s friendship through battles—use the Auto Battle feature to have Eevee automatically fight other Pokémon while you’re with him in Paldea.
Also, buy the Soothe Bell from Delibird Presents and give it to Eevee to wear to increase your friend level faster. To find out how strong your friendship with Eevee is, go to the city of Garrafosa and look for a woman with a Marill in the center. If you talk to her, she’ll tell you about your friendship with Eevee.
Catch Eevee Evolutions in the Wild: This is What You Need to Consider
Where can I find Eevee evolutions in the wild? If the hassle of evolving Eevee yourself is too much for you, you can also go in search of Eevee evolutions in the wild. Tera Eevee evolutions always appear in the same place, so all you have to do to catch them is check out their spawn points:
- Vaporeon: on the northwestern coast of the western island on Lake Caldero, which is connected to the mainland by a bridge in the north.
- Jolteon: on the western coast of Western Zone 1, west of where you get the Flying TItan Badge.
- Flareon: in the desert area southwest of Bolardin in Southern Zone 5.
- Espeon: in the small section of desert north of the river in Eastern Zone 3 and east of the smudge grove.
- Umbreon: in a cave directly northeast of Asarilla in Southern Zone 6.
- Leafeon: in Southern Zone 4 on the cliffs southwest of Pratolido.
- Glaceon: on the northeastern tip of the glacier north of Montanata near Northern Zone 1.
- Sylveon: on the mound to the east of Northern Zone 3.
For a complete overview of all the Tera-Eevee locations, you can also check out this video by YouTuber AbdallahSmash026:
|More about Pokémon Scarlet and Violet|