Baldur’s Gate 3 has many exciting and complex challenges that you will encounter along the way. And in this guide, we’ll show you how to find the location of Sarr Palace and solve the Red Ominous Door puzzle in Baldur’s Gate 3.
To complete the task, you will need to find two artifacts, namely Szarr Family Ring and the Kozakuran Dictionary. Below, we will provide the exact location and other useful stuff you need to do to deal with the quest.
BG3: How to find the Szarr Palace Location
While in Act 3 of the game, you will get the Investigate Cazador’s Palace quest, and as the name implies, you will have to find Szarr Palace. Start searching for the location in the Lower City on the Central Wall at coordinates X:-53 Y:-62.
After this, do the following:
- There you will see the Central Watch Tower, and you must enter it and go to the top of the stairs.
- When you reach the top, you will be on the Central Wall.
- You need to turn right, where you will see the door to the South Tower of Szarr Palace.
- Enter the tower and climb the iron stairs.
- Finally, you will meet Merony, and she will give you the Key to Ramparts Door.
Baldurs Gate 3 Red Sinister Door Puzzle solution
To open the Red Sinister Door, you need to follow two steps:
- Find the Szarr Family Ring.
- Find the Kozakuran Dictionary.
The first step to opening the Red Sinister Door is to find the Szarr Family Ring, which is owned by Gody. You can find it in the Kennel, which is not far from where you are, at coordinates X:1294 Y:986. There are 2 ways you can get a ring:
- Defeat the enemy and loot him.
- Talk with him and convince giving you the necessary item.
Next, you need to find Kozakuran Dictionary, which will help you understand the Writing on the Door. Behind the magic door in the Guest Room at coordinates X:-1294 Y:986, you can find the Kozakuran Dictionary. To get past the Magic Mist screen, we recommend using the Misty Step spell to get to the other side of the room, where you can find the artifact you need in one of the Mahogany Wardrobes.
That’s it. After completing the steps, go back to the door to finish the Red Sinister Door Puzzle. And while you are here, make sure to check our guide on how to get the Duellist’s Prerogative legendary weapon in Baldur’s Gate 3.