Today the Hunt Showdown Update 1.5.3 was released on the live servers and changes the bounty hunt mode, some item statistics and much more were made. We have summarized all the patch notes for you.
The update at a glance: Hunt Showdown receives the new update 1.5.3 and we will provide you with the patch notes. Unfortunately, it doesn’t bring any new content, but it will certainly make some players happy. This is mainly due to the changed weather conditions and some other adjustments.
The PC servers are now back online with Update 1.5.3.🔥
Please note, when queuing for Quickplay you may encounter a message "Failure detected". We are investigating this and hope to resolve it as quickly as possible.
Notes can be found here: https://t.co/5XVpz7exxR pic.twitter.com/Hf50sA28KH
— Hunt: Showdown (@HuntShowdown) June 16, 2021
This is in the Hunt Showdown Update 1.5.3 – Patch Notes
Changes to the game modes: The update focuses on minor adjustments and changes to the bounty hunt and some items and traits. In Bounty Hunt, you will encounter the weather conditions fog, and the time of day “night” less often, from now on. On the other hand, there should be more sunshine and that at dusk.
The Quickplay game mode, which is recommended for training purposes, suffers from problems. The developers announced this in the original blog post. Players should therefore expect delays in the search for players.
New meta: The Bulwark Trait is now available at rank 18 instead of 89. This skill reduces the damage taken from explosions and bomb lances.
Further changes & bug fixes in the Hunt Update 1.5.3
- New server warning icons
- The “Sell All” button should now work again
- There are no more rounds in which more players than actually possible participate.
- A crash caused by AI pathfinding has been removed
- Bug prevented Springfield explosive ammunition from calculating the correct distance
- There was a bug that prevented players from seeing their full ammo meter.
- Fixed a bug where the mouse pointer would always get stuck in the middle of the screen.
- So far, players have not been able to destroy concertinas with a shovel. That was a bug and it has now been fixed.
|More News and Guides about Hunt Showdown|
That was all: This is actually all the content of the current Hunt Showdown Update 1.5.2. We can safely say that this is one of the smallest patches the survival shooter has ever received. Still, the changes made are important, and we have long expected some.
But what do you think of the update? Let us know in a comment below the article, no registration is required. You can also find more cool and helpful Hunt Showdown articles above.