The new add-on Isle of Siptah and the update 2.4 for Conan Exiles are just around the corner, so today we explain the new Zath religion, the avatar itself and all items.
Update 2.4 is coming: In a few hours the time has come and the new Conan Exiles Update 2.4 will be uploaded to the live server. At the same time, the new add-on Isle of Siptah will go into full release and enrich the game with great innovations. Today we show you which items, skills and which avatar are in the religion of Zath.
What religion brings: With Update 2.4, Conan Exiles gets a new religion including the spider god Zath. The description in the game alone gives you good advice. The Zath religion is not for players with arachnophobia.
But if you are not afraid of the eight-legged monster, you can look forward to one of the mighty gods in the game. The Zath religion also brings some new weapons and an armor set as well as decorative items.
Zath Religion these items & unlocks are available
This is new: As with all religions in Conan Exiles, you also have to build three tiers of an altar with Zath. New items are unlocked in each level that pave the way for you to summon the avatar. In the following list we show all items that you unlock as a follower of Zath.
|Nest of Zath (T1)||Web of Zath (T2)||Blessings of Zath (T3)|
|Zathite ritual dagger||Armor Set (Bonus Vitality)||Zathite Daggers|
|Globe of Yezud||Zathite Spear|
|Statue of Zath|
Abilities of the Zath items
- Ritual Dagger of Zath: This dagger is used to collect the items necessary for summoning Zath from human bodies.
- Globe of Yezud: This grenade-like sphere creates small spiders that fight for you wherever it hits.
- Armor set from Zath: This new light armor set that you get gives you a bonus to your vitality value.
- Daggers of Zath: Unlike the ritual dagger, this double pack is designed for combat. They make your opponents bleed.
- Zathit Speer: A spear to keep your opponents at a distance.
- Statue of Zath: This decorative item actually serves no purpose, it doesn’t look nice either, but we are not architects either.
Conan Exiles God Zath – Skills & Summoning
God can do that: Zath’s avatar is already affectionately called “Wandering Trebuchet” by many players in the community. The reason for this is his ability. Zath causes immense damage in long-range combat, but can also defend himself against opponents who prowl around him.
- Poison spit: This is the main attack and it not only causes hit damage, but also leaves a puddle of poisonous spit behind.
- Spider Bombs: Right-click to scatter spider eggs around you, which explode on contact with the enemy and release spiders that fight on your side.
Like all other avatars, you can also run bluntly towards the base of your opponents with Zath and roll flat. Who is standing in the way of this giant spider?
How you summon up the god Zath
- Create the Altar of Zath “Nest of Zath”.
- Craft the Ritual Dagger of Zath.
- Kill human NPCs and dismember their bodies with the dagger to get poison-purified blood.
- Use the blood to make zeals at the altar and to upgrade the altar to level 3.
- Add an Archpriest to the Level 3 “Blessings of Zath” altar.
- Now you need 500 zeal, if you have that you can craft “The real name of Zath”.
- Place the item in your inventory / quickslot bar – if you activate it, you create Zath
Help us out: have we forgotten something important or do you think that we have presented something unclear? Leave us a comment below this article or join our great Facebook community!