The latest update 1.6.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 is here and brings countless fixes for the open-world RPG. We have summarized the entire patch notes from the update for PC and Next-Gen (Xbox Series / PlayStation 5) for you.
The update at a glance: A few minutes ago, the Cyberpunk 2077 update 1.6.1 was released. The latest patch is meant to improve upon the fan-celebrated patch 1.6. This version also prepares us for the long-awaited update 1.7, which is supposed to be released in the coming months and will stir up Cyberpunk 2077 once again.
Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.6.1 – All new Stuff & Patch Notes
Changes & Fixes for the Open World
- Fixed an issue where spamming the Interact button to loot containers could cause various NCPD Scanner Hustles to not be completed properly.
- Reported Crime: Another Circle of Hell, Lost and Found, Blood in the Air, Disloyal Employee, Don’t Foget the Parking Brake!, Comrade Red – fixed an issue where quest wasn’t completed after looting the goods.
- Fixed an issue where some Assault in Progress missions in Northside, Rancho Coronado, Coastview and Badlands weren’t completed despite fulfilling the objective.
- Fixed an issue where some Suspected Organized Crime Activities weren’t completed despite fulfilling the objective.
- Fixed an issue that could disable all Drop Points, blocking progress in various gigs.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to complete an Assault in Progress in Charter Hill because the evidence didn’t spawn.
- Cyberpsycho Sighting: House on a Hill – fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to reach the Cyberpsycho because the garage door didn’t open.
- Cyberpsycho Sighting: Where the Bodies Hit the Floor – fixed an issue where the quest was stuck on the “Find the Cyberpsycho” objective after defeating the Cyberpsycho and sending information to Regina.
- Gig: Error 404 – fixed an issue where the gig didn’t trigger after approaching the area.
- Gig: Freedom of the Press – fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to proceed inside the TV station building because the doors were closed.
- Gig: Greed Never Pays – fixed an issue where it was impossible to complete the “Search the hidden room” objective because the computer was unpowered.
- Gig: Last Login – fixed an issue where the gig didn’t trigger after approaching the area.
- Gig: No Fixers – fixed an issue where the gig didn’t trigger after approaching the area.
- Gig: Old Friends – fixed an issue where the gig didn’t trigger after approaching the area.
- Gig: Playing for Keeps – fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to speak to the bartender if combat started inside the bar, blocking progress.
- Gig: We Have Your Wife – fixed an issue where Lauren wasn’t reacting after coming to rescue her, blocking progress.
- Automatic Love – fixed an issue that could block progress to further main quests after leaving Clouds.
- Fortunate Son – fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to progress past the “Return to the Aldecaldos camp” objective.
- I Fought the Law – fixed an issue where after meeting up with River, he teleported to an unreachable area underground, blocking progress.
- Small Man, Big Mouth – fixed an issue where the truck in the garage could be despawned, blocking progress.
- Night City NPCs now wear umbrellas in different colors and shapes.
- Fixed several cases of missing collisions that could cause the player to fall off the map.
- Fixed various floating or shifted objects on the map.
- Fixed an issue where V’s breasts would cut through clothing after changing size on a ripperdoc.
- Fixed an issue where after changing the nail length from long to short using the mirror, the change would not show in-game until a save game was reloaded.
- Fixed an issue where cars would glitch after a collision with them.
- Fixed an issue where the iconic knives “Headhunter” and “Bluetooth” did not appear in the merchant’s inventory if the player visited the merchant before patch 1.6.
- The bonuses to crit damage and cooldown reduction from quick hacking in clothing should now work correctly.
- It should now be possible to craft the legendary variant of the Amnesty Iconic Revolver.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to use consumables during fist fights.
- Fixed an issue where weapons with explosion damage did less damage than intended.
- Fixed an issue where slotted mods would disappear from an item after selling it to a vendor, leaving the vendor, and then returning to the same vendor.
- Fixed an issue where a player would receive infinite money if they placed a corpse in a container or chest, left, and then returned.
- The heat-resistant aramid fabric fix shirt is now available to non-Street Kid players.
- Fixed an issue where firing some weapons while falling would cancel out the fall damage.
Adjustments to the user interface
- The Beast in Me – fixed an issue where the player’s position was displayed as 1/6 even though he was second.
- Fixed an issue where resetting key bindings to default values would not show up in the game until after a restart/reload.
- Fixed an issue where the inventory menu would scroll up and down quickly after disassembling or discarding an item.
Other changes in the Cyberpunk 2077 update
- Added support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 2.1 (PC and next-gen consoles only).
- Fixed an issue where Judy could disappear from the game under certain circumstances while in her apartment.
- Fixed an issue where interaction with the wardrobe in the Nomad Camp was duplicated after skipping time there.
- It will no longer be possible to play on arcade machines that are placed horizontally.
|More about Cyberpunk 2077|
PC-exclusive patch notes from update 1.6.1
- Fixed the issue with temporary FPS drops when exiting menus.
- Fixed the issue with Epic Games Store achievements not being granted even though the prerequisites were met. Note that in cases where the prerequisites have already been met in a particular game state, it may be necessary to try again in a new run or from a previous game state where the prerequisites were not yet met.
- The loading menu should no longer hang when playing the game on GOG without an internet connection.
- Fixed an issue where upgrading an item to a higher rarity would crash the game.
Console-exclusive patch notes from update 1.6.1
- Fixed an issue where Cross Progression saves from the Xbox One family were not transferring to PC or PlayStation.
- Fixed an issue where an error would appear in the “My Rewards” section after logging into GOG on PlayStation.
Stadia-exclusive patch notes from update 1.6.1
- Fixed an issue where the game would not pause when the game was paused.