You’ll soon be able to unlock new skins again in Hunt Showdown through Twitch Drops. We’ll be happy to tell you what awaits you in February and what you must do for it!
What are Twitch Drops? A drops event requires you to watch one or more Twitch Streamers play Hunt Showdown. Depending on how long you have watched the streamers, you will receive more or less ingame rewards. Generally, some drops are blocked and only available in certain streams.
These are the New Hunt Showdown Twitch Drops, and this is How you Get them
These are the October Twitch Drops: If you watch the Hunt: Showdown streams, you can get Supply Crates, Item Skins, Legendary Hunters, and event points for the Tide of Corruption event. Some of the rewards can only be obtained by watching Crytek partners play.
The Hunt: Showdown Twitch Drops will run through Halloween from October 25 to November 1, 2023:
- October 25-27: Legendary Weapon “Jackal’s Snare” – 180 minutes of watching a Crytek partner.
- October 27 to November 1: Legendary Hunter “Umpire’s Bane” – 240 minutes of watching.
- October 27 to November 1: Legendary Pendant “Sinner’s Hope” – 180 minutes of watching.
- October 25 to November 1: You can get 4 x 750 event points as a drop.
- October 25 to November 1: You can get 4 x Supply Crates as a drop.
How to get the Twitch Drops: On the developer’s website, you need to connect your game account to your Twitch account. If that worked, your gamertag will say “connected” in green. Now all you have to do is go to twitch.tv and watch the streams.
|More about Hunt Showdown|
Would you like to join our community and discuss Hunt: Showdown? Then join our new Discord server, we look forward to seeing you!