After the big Brimstone patch for New World, a somewhat smaller patch follows with update 1.7.1. However, it brings a number of fixes for the entire game, but also explicitly for Brimstone Sands. We’ll tell you about the most important changes and all the patch notes.
What it’s about: With the release of the Brimstone update, minor bugs were also added to the game. With the update 1.7.1, some of them were directly fixed again. We’ll now tell you what these changes are and what else has been changed.
- Never miss guides and news for New World again — Guided Social Media
New World 1.7.1 Patch – The most important Changes
There have been some improvements to the Brimstone Sands expansion. For example, there are more dialogs with Tomash and Ghazi, which give the player more information for the quest “A Selfless Nature”. The prerequisites for this quest have also been adjusted.
Additionally, the amount of Iron Hides you get when you skin a Valley Lizard has been reduced, and you can also no longer build a camp near the quest location of “Brimstone Under Siege.” In addition, the “Demon’s Cauldron” quest has been fixed. Some players were teleported back from the crystal until last.
Besides the Brimstone patches, there are also some other changes. Probably the most important one is that sulfur farming has been made more difficult. You now get less sulfur when mining sulfurwigs.
These are the Patch Notes for New World Update 1.7.1
Since this is a fairly small update, with a lot of small fixes, we have listed here in detail again the entire patch notes in the original.
- Castrum Principium spawn rate has been adjusted to better match other Elite mobs.
- Fixed an issue that made Helvan the Navigator in Monarch’s Bluffs unbeatable.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to get stuck at weird angles when opening the inventory while going prone.
- Tomash and Ghazi now have additional dialogue to inform players they need to complete the „A Selfless Nature“ quest to access the Brimstone Sands Main Story.
- Updated the quest requirements for “A Selfless Nature” to ensure players are not blocked for the “Blessings of the Earth” quest.
- Removed the ability to place Camps around the “Brimstone Under Siege” quest location.
- Reduced the amount of Iron Hide received when Skinning Valley Lizards.
- Fixed an issue with “Demon’s Cauldron” that caused players to get teleported back from the Crystal.
- Fixed an issue that caused the damage barrier around Brimstone Sands to continue after death.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Brimstone Sands Outpost Trading Post to not link to Storage.
- Fixed an issue that made Faction rank up quests unavailable.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from completing the Overseer Zane encounter.
- The “Hope Manifest”, “Executioner”, “Tracking the Huntress”, “Falmea’s Wrath”, and “Keen Temper” quests now immediately register as complete when players craft the specified weapons.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Heartforge Guardian to not spawn in the „Trial of the Heartforge“ quest.
- Re-enabled the “Roar of the Manticore” quest.
- Re-enabled “The Queen’s Brood” quest.
- Dynasty Shipyard: Raised Keg health to make defend objectives less difficult to pass in high level mutations.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the player to be unable to attack after Harvesting until they performed the same Gathering action or relogged.
- Fixed an issue where certain abilities could be performed without triggering their cooldowns.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Young Scorplings to fall through the world.
- Fixed an issue that caused Runeglass Gem perks to prevent Life Staff perks from working.
- Added a speculative fix for Runeglass Taunt Gems not working properly with Berserk, Riposte, and Defender’s Resolve AOE taunts. We will continue to monitor the forums to see if players are still encountering this issue after the update.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to incorrectly receive a leaver penalty when exiting 3v3 Arenas.
- Fixed an issue that caused Wars and Invasions to sometimes fail to reschedule properly after a server crash.
- Added Infused Gypsum Greatsword Cast.
- Re-enabled Legendary Greatsword „Rough Edge” recipe. To better match similar crafted Greatswords, it is now Bind on Pickup instead of Bind on Equip.
- Re-enabled Legendary Greatsword “Craftsman’s Passion” recipe. Its final perk is now Angry Earth Bane.
- Fixed an issue that caused Brimstone Elite Named enemies to not drop Obsidian Gypsum.
- Apophis’ Treasure Trove is now a reward in the “A God Awakens” quest. Apophis no longer gives Weapon Mastery or experience on kill.
- Desert Rose Prismabloom now always grants 1 or 2 Cyan Pigments and 1 or 2 Green Pigments. Players also have a chance to receive 1 or 2 Red Pigments.
- Detonate Heartgem recipes no longer require Sapphire and instead require more Sulfur.
- Nightveil Gear Score 600 patterns no longer require a Trade Skill level of 150.
- Fixed an issue that made Nightveil patterns Bind on Pickup instead of Bind on Equip.
- Reduced the quantity of Sulfur Chunks received from mining Sulfurwig.
- Reduced the amount of Skinning experience gained from Young Scorplings and Armadillos.
- Fixed an issue that caused the same item to show up multiple times in the Outpost Rush Caches reward screen.
- Fixed an issue that prevented latent characters from rejoining their original world if they were at the character limit for that world. Latent characters can now return to their original worlds even if those worlds are locked.
- Updated the Faction user interface. It now direct players to the Faction Initiation Quests to unlock Faction Switching.
- Fixed an issue that caused the item purchase confirmation to not appear.
- Fixed an issue that caused notifications to appear more than once on the Landing Screen.
|More about New World|
You want to join our community and discuss about New World? Then join our Discord server or visit us on Facebook, we are looking forward to you!