The first update for the Rust Console Edition in 2022 is here! Correct is the number of Rust Update 1.22 – good, fun by the side, Guided.news is now showing you the patch notes!
The update at a glance: Not only is the new Rust update the first this year, it could also be the smallest. You shouldn’t expect real innovations. But the patch is bursting with improvements.
Rust console update 1.22 patch notes – that’s changing
PvP enthusiasts should particularly like the update: Not only have the developers of Double11 improved the hit registration, but hitboxes should no longer cause any problems. So far, hits in the head – and everyone who should be – caused angry insults to the opponent.
But that’s not all, here are all the changes and improvements that are in the current Rust update:
- Improved the hitbox of player heads.
- Flashlight is now on the correct side of the Thompson.
- Fixed a bug that was throwing the moon across the sky uncontrollably.
- The large wooden box should no longer show white triangles when you shine light on it.
- Fixed a bug that made the recoil of the semi-auto pistol uncontrollable.
- Removed an exploit that allowed you to fly.
- You can no longer glitch through the crane elevator at the launch site.
- Rowboats should no longer be overturned if the driver is hit by a thrown melee weapon.
- You can no longer place components and items on the launch site.
- Fixed a bug related to the lockers that displayed the wrong UI
|More about Rust|
What do you think you need, the console edition from Rust? Many players regularly complain via Twitter that certain key functions are missing and or should be improved urgently.
Which functions, items, vehicles or content in general are you currently missing in the Rust Console Edition? Let us know in the comments!