This is Call of Duty NEXT: Call of Duty NEXT is the largest live event in the Call of Duty series. Exclusive first looks at Modern Warfare 2, Warzone 2.0, and Call of Duty Mobile will be shown. In the opening trailer, we can already see an incredible number of new and recurring features, which we will show you in the following article.
- Follow us on social media (via Linktr.ee) and don’t miss any news about Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2
Warzone 2 New Features and Release Date
The trailer shows some cinematic scenes taken from the brand new Warzone 2.0 Battle Royal mode, as well as the upcoming Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. From lots of new ways to get around, over new and interesting gadgets, to some revamped and returning features.
When will Warzone 2 be released? It has been announced that Warzone 2 will start with Season 1 on November 16, 2022.
Everything you can see in the Warzone 2 Trailer:
- You can now swim and dive.
- It is possible to rappel or pull up on walls, it is possible to shoot while rappeling with a handgun.
- You can use your secondary weapon while holding your primary weapon,
- New Gadgets:
- Sticky bomb that creates an explosion on the other side of the surface.
- Water mine for destroying boats.
- Explosive drone, for destroying helicopters.
- Sticky Camera, for surveillance of specific areas.
- Decoy can be remotely detonated and creates a stationary clone.
- The AC-130 kill reward is back.
- It is possible to climb onto the roof of a vehicle while driving, for example, to shoot down pursuers or use gadgets.
- Many armed and unarmed vehicles, as well as armored and unarmored vehicles.
- The tires of vehicles can be destroyed.
- Vehicles have a limited amount of fuel and can be refueled and repaired at fixed points on the map.
- Proximity Voice Chat.
- New Gulag with 2 vs 2 mode. You’ll team up with a random player against two other players, plus there’s AI interfering in the battle.
- Strongholds – Large AI-occupied buildings with particularly good loot.
On top of that, there was another picture for the map, which we have already analyzed more closely in today’s article.
Which features do they like best? Tell us in the comments!