Hogwarts Legacy awaits you with a lot of different game systems, tasks, and mini-games. One of the mini-games is to pick locks with the Alohomora spell, and we’ll explain how it works and where you can learn it.
In our lock-picking article, we’ll explain what requirements you need to fulfill and then go into detail about the mini-game that you’ll permanently unlock to move around Hogwarts more freely.
How to Pick Doors & Locks with Alohomora in Hogwarts Legacy
Opening chests or doors by picking or breaking locks has become part of most role-playing games. However, the system in Hogwarts Legacy is a bit different than you might expect. So here’s our quick explanation:
At what Point can you learn Alohomora and Pick Locks – Prerequisites:
- To be able to pick locks, you must reach level 14.
- Then you can start the main quest, “The Caretaker’s Lament”.
- In this main quest, you will then learn the “Alohomora” spell, which allows you to open locks through a mini-game.
|In our guide overview, you will find more useful skills and tips that will make your school life in Hogwarts Legacy easier.|
Here’s How the Lock-Picking Mini-Game Works:
- Use both analog sticks during the mini-game to move the sparks in the inner and outer rings.
- Move the sticks slowly in a circle until the correct angle is reached. You can tell that the elements in the center rotate faster.
- When you have found the right position, hold the sticks for a moment.
If you are successful, a green spark will light up in the lower right corner, and the lock will open.
|More about Hogwarts Legacy|
If you want to join an active community or just want to exchange with other players or us, Then feel free to join our new Discord server or visit our social medias, we are looking forward to you!