Especially, players of Modern Warfare 2 on PlayStation & Xbox are increasingly encountering the error code “Hueneme Concord” in the last few days, which is related to the Internet connection. Guided.news shows you briefly and concisely how you can fix the error code Hueneme Concord in MW2.
What is it about? Again and again, players of Modern Warfare 2 or Warzone suffer from connection problems or crashes that require quick solutions. Even today, messages about the Hueneme Concord error in Modern Warfare 2 keep popping up in various forums. Don’t worry, we have already summarized promising solutions for you!
How to fix the “Hueneme Concord” connection error in Modern Warfare 2
The easiest way to fix the Hueneme Concord error is to go to the settings of your console. You will have to adjust some settings in the Internet options right here, so you should remember what the default settings look like beforehand. Done? Perfect. Beforehand, please check if you are using a VPN service to play Modern Warfare 2 and turn it off if necessary!
Fix Hueneme Concord – Here’s how!
- Maneuver into the network selection and choose your current connection.
- Click on “Advanced settings” and scroll down to the “DNS” item.
- Change the selection from Automatic to Manuel.
- For Primary DNS enter “18.104.22.168” or “22.214.171.124”.
- For Secondary DNS, enter “1.0.01.” or “126.96.36.199”.
Now you have to restart your PlayStation or Xbox once. Give Modern Warfare 2 a chance and try to connect. If this worked, we wish you a lot of fun in the game! If our tip does not work, here are more ways to fix the Hueneme Concord bug in Modern Warfare 2.
1. restart your router
Yes, it can be that simple, and you might be tempted to skip this tip, but listen carefully: in fact, many players report that simply restarting the router solves the connection problem in Modern Warfare 2. However, others recommend doing a hard reset, that is, resetting the router to factory settings.
Here’s how to reset your router:
- Go to the dashboard of your router, you enter the command in your browser:
- Asus – Router.asus.com
- TP-Link – http://tplinkwifi.net
- Linksys – http://linksyssmartwifi.com
- Netgear – http://routerlogin.net
- Here you click on System and Backup.
- Under the option Factory settings, you can load your factory settings.
|More about Call of Duty|
2. check the Modern Warfare 2 game files for errors.
- PlayStation: On the PlayStation 4 and 5, simply look for the Modern Warfare 2 start icon, select it, and then press the options button. You’ll get the option to check your game for updates. If the check finds any errors in the game files, it will download them again.
- Xbox: Go to your dashboard and look for the option “My Games & Apps”. Maneuver here to the “Manage” item and then select “Updates”. Again, you’ll then check for updates and get any broken files replaced.
- Steam (PC): Go to your Steam library and select Modern Warfare 2 here. Right-click and select “Properties” to navigate to the options. Click on “Local Files” and then select “Check game files for errors”.
- BattleNet (PC): In the Battlenet launcher, click on Modern Warfare 2. Next to the big blue button to play, you will find a gear. Click on the gear and then select the “Scan and repair” option.
Where does the error come from? It is not yet known where the Hueneme Concord bug in Modern Warfare 2 originated from. However, the developers are already working on a solution for the connection problem. If our guide didn’t help you, please feel free to contact us in our Discord (via linktr.ee). Not only we at Guided.news are happy to help you personally, but also all 500 members of the community are willing to help!