Euphorika is a bar where you can not only get a good drink but also find someone to sell you contraband that is not so easy to come by in the whole galaxy. This guide will tell you how to get inside Euphorika’s Members’ Lounge in Starfield.
Euphorika’s Members’ Lounge is located inside the bar. Not everyone has access to it, so below we provide all the information you need to know about what you can find in Euphorika’s Lounge, and how to become a member.
Starfield: How to Get Inside Euphorika’s Members’ Lounge
- During the Absolute Power quest, which is a Crimson Fleet mission, head to the criminal Neon, namely the Core district.
- After passing signs, shops and bars, enter the Ebbside, which can be found to the right of the Sieghart Outfitters.
- Directly opposite the entrance, you’ll see a sign for Euphorika, and that’s where you need to go.
- Once inside the bar, you will be greeted by a bartender called Myka, who you need to talk to to gain access to the exclusive members’ lounge. She will ask you for 5,000 credits to enter. Yes, it’s quite expensive, but inside you’ll find something very rare. So pay the entrance fee and go through the door to the left of the bar.
- Go up the stairs and enter the lounge.
Starfield: What You Can Find Inside Euphorika’s Lounge
Besides buying a cocktail, snacks or a rare wine that will give you an advantage in battle, you can also legally purchase Aurora from the bartender Kyu. He sells them for 760 credits each. And as you probably know, Aurora is an illegal drug that slows down time for the player and can be extremely useful in certain battles. To create it yourself and feel like Walter White from Breaking Bad, you need to complete the Loose Ends quest, which takes place in the same criminal Neon.
By the way, if you are looking for more content like this, feel free to read our guide on how to get into Benjamin Bayu’s Penthouse in Starfield.