In Warzone 2’s DMZ mode, there is a new area called Building 21 that can only be accessed using key cards. In this guide, we’ll show you where you can find the key cards for Building 21 and where the new area is located.
What is it about? Warzone 2’s extraction shooter mode DMZ has received a new update and that brought Building 21, which has angered many Tarkov fans. Just like in Tarkov, you can only enter the Secret Location with a rare key card. How you can find the keycard for Building 21, we tell you now.
Find DRC keycard for Building 21 in DMZ – location known
Where can you find Building 21? The secret location is not yet included in DMZ. An official announcement is still pending. Also, Building 21 might not be located directly on the Al Mazrah map in DMZ. Access to the new raid “Atomgrad” is also available in DMZ or Warzone 2, but you enter it via the main Modern Warfare 2 game. But how do you get the key?
There are three different key cards, each with its own function:
- Access keycard: grants you access to building 21.
- Blue keycard: Opens the security room near the data center.
- Red keycard: Unlocks another secured area.
Update: Defence Research Center (DRC) Building 21 is not on the Al Mazrah map! After you are extracted with a key card, the option to enter Building 21 will appear in the DMZ lobby menu. You can only use each one once.
Where can I get the keycards? There are several methods to get a keycard for building 21. But be careful: players report that there is no guarantee to get the keycards in DMZ:
- Air Drops: planes drop supply crates over the map more often, secure and search them.
- Boss Supply Drops: Kill a boss, like the Chemist, and loot his supply crate.
- SAM Site Drops: Capture an air defense and complete the associated tasks. Then loot the drops.