Today, we will show you all the important information about the Escape From Tarkov map Reserve; all spawns, exits, keys, boss, and scav locations and give you important tips and tricks on how to survive on Reserve in EFT 2022.
This is Reserve: Tarkov map Reserve was the seventh new map introduced to the survival shooter. In the beginning, the map was known for quick riches, as you could get yourself into a window below by making a well-aimed jump from a rooftop. The room behind it contained graphics cards and other valuable items. Meanwhile, the developers have toned down this lootrun, but Reserve still remains one of the maps in EFT where you can get a lot of money quickly. Provided you’re successful — and that’s exactly what we’re helping you with in this guide.
This is what you can expect in the Tarkov guide to the map Reserve:
- Orientation guides
- The best Lootspots
- All hidden stash locations
- Keys that can be used on Lighthouse
Spawns, exits, and landmarks on the Tarkov Map Reserve in 2022
Before you start: Exits on Reserve are often tied to tasks, such as activating switches on a power box or carrying Paracord and Red Rebel ice axe. Also, the armored train that you can also find on the Tarkov map Lighthouse spawns. With this train, you can extract for free.
- A raid lasts a maximum of 40 minutes.
- There are 9 to 12 PMC players in a raid.
- When the armored platoon arrives, new scavs spawn.
- There are built up MG nests and mortars.
- All spawn points on the EFT map reserve.
You spawn at these points: There are a total of 30 different spawns on Reserve. Unlike most maps, you can spawn anywhere: in the middle of the action or on the edge of the map. Some of the spawns are even in the basements of buildings.
All Exits on the Tarkov Reserve Map
There are a total of 10 exits on the Reserve map, which are divided between PMC players and scavs, and some of which can be used by both. The special thing is that many exits on the map require a completed task or put extra scavs in your way:
PMC exits on reserve
- Cliff Descent: You need Paracord, Red Rebel and cannot wear armor.
- D-2 Exit: You need to activate the lever in the command part of the basement compartment and press the button next to the door D-2. Once you have done that, the exit will slowly open and scavs can spawn near you.
Scav exits on reserve
- Checkpoint Fence
- Depot Hermetic Door
- Heating Pipe
- Hole in the Wall by the Mountains
Exits for all groups on reserve
- Bunker Hermetic Door
- Sewer Manhole
- Scav-Lands (COOP)
- Armored Train: The train arrives between 20 and 15 minutes (remaining) in the raid. It stops for seven minutes and uses its horn to show it is leaving soon. Also, scavs can spawn here as soon as the train stops.
Landmarks on the EFT map Reserve
Reserve is a small map in Escape From Tarkov, which means you get a lot of landmarks in a small area. The most prominent point might be the fence that surrounds the entire map. You should never run behind the fence, because there are border snipers just waiting to take you out. In the south you’ll also find a radio tower, which you can reach by the white dome. In the center (to the northwest) of the map you’ll come across the train station, which has multiple tracks, and to the west a group of buildings including a helicopter.
- Radio tower in the south – provides absolute overview of reserve
- Railroad station in the northwest – the armored train stops here
- Helikopert in the east – In these buildings you will find a lot of valuable loot.
Scav activity, boss location & tactics for fighting on reserve.
Where are Scavs, Sniper & Boss? Unlike other Tarkov maps like Woods, you’ll only encounter Scavs directly in a few locations on Reserve. Most groups gather at the Points of Interests and there is a spawn in the bunker below the barracks in the east. At the barracks you will also find most of the scavs on reserve. But don’t be fooled by the low spawn count of the scavs! The map Reserve is very open and scavs from the barracks like to hit you with precise fire at the station.
The boss Glukhar has a total of five spawns: two spawns at the barracks, two spawns at the warehouses in the middle of the map and one spawn directly at the train station.
The best tactics against Scav boss Glukhar on reserve
This is how the boss behaves: Glukhar and his guards are extremely aggressive and unerring. You will lose a fight in the open field, no chance. Therefore, look for the fight in narrow buildings or in places with many cover options. Glukhar does not go after Scav players, but will finish off those whose Scav Karma is low — if they get too close. Also watch out for the arrival of the armored train in reserve! Glukhar and his guards will try to reach the train just like you.
How to defeat Glukhar: To take down Glukhar, you should focus on his legs and head. His extremely high chest HP makes it almost impossible for assault rifles to knock him out effectively. Also, you should take out Glukhar first out of his group. You can then defeat his guards more easily in close combat.
Let the guards come to you, they will want to outrun you and some guards will flank you, so find a stable cover with a retreat option.
You can get this loot from Glukhar: The boss on the Tarkov map reserve has different loadouts. He always carries his ASh-12, a bullpup assault rifle. As a secondary weapon, he carries an M1A in various versions or a PP-19. You can also loot a wide range of helmets from Glukhar. Among others, a Fast MT or a NFM helmet.
His guards have M1As, AS VALs, various AK-74 & 47 setups as well as RPKs. Shotguns, Nato assault rifles and MPs are also often seen in the possession of Glukhar guards.
You can find the best loot on Reserve 2022 at the following locations.
Where should you loot? There are many good loot spots on the Escape From Tarkov map Reserve, but two stand out in particular. If you’re looking for military and tech loot, this is where you should look:
- The Barracks to the East: There’s a good mix of loot here.
- Warehouse next to the barracks: Items to upgrade your lair and graphics cards as well as other tech loot.
All the keys you can find on the Tarkov map reserve
- RB-AK Key: You can find this key in front of the radio tower. There are two gate houses, and the RB-AK spawns in the northern one of them. If you walk up the road to the tower, it’s the left guard house. The key spawns on the filing cabinet in the corner.
- RB-ORB 1 Key: To find this key, you need to get into the underground part of the radio tower. A brown door on the west side of the tower will lead you into a missile silo. Go down, then through the only passageway and turn left at the first opportunity. At the very back of the room, you’ll find a shelf on which RB-ORB 1 spawns.
- RB-ORB 2 Key: This key spawns next to the RB-ORB 1, but don’t turn left here, take the first right. The key will spawn near the blue lockers in the middle of the room (right side).
- RB-AM Key: You can also find this key spawn quickly by following the main corridor. You’ll have to go down a flight of stairs at one point, and that’s where you’ll keep left. In the hall, look for a desk with a lamp burning, here you will find the RB-AM Key.
- RB-KORL Key: The key spawns on the first floor of the Air Control Center. Go in through the western entrance, then through the first hallway and in the second hallway turn right and directly into the first door on the right. In the middle of the room is a desk, here spawns the RB-Korl Key.
- RB-PSV Key: Go to the Headquarters, the building directly north of the Air Control Center. Here you need to get to the basement. No matter which stairs you come from, you have to go down the basement to the left end, there you go through a door and directly left through another door. On your left is now a desk with a white chair. On this chair spawns the RB-PSV Key.
- RB-TB Key: The last key on reserve in EFT can be found in the train workshop, which is marked with a white chess tower. In the northern section of the workshop, you’ll find a green sleeping bag, which is right in front of the western exit. Here you will also find the RB-TB Key.
All the keys you can use on reserve
- RB-AM key
- RB-AO key
- RB-BK marked key
- RB-GN key
- RB-KORL key
- RB-KPRL key
- RB-KSM key
- RB-MP11 key
- RB-MP12 key
- RB-MP13 key
- RB-MP21 key
- RB-MP22 key
- RB-OB key
- RB-OP key
- RB-ORB1 key
- RB-ORB2 key
- RB-ORB3 key
- RB-PKPM marked key
- RB-PP key
- RB-PSV1 key
- RB-PSV2 key
- RB-PSP1 key
- RB-PSP2 key
- RB-RH key
- RB-RLSA key
- RB-RS key
- RB-SMP key
- RB-ST key
- RB-TB key
- RB-VO marked key
We have all Tarkov Maps for you in the Guides
- Woods Map Guide 2022 – Spawns, Exits, Keys & Loot 2022
- Interchange Map Guide 2022 – Exits, Loot, Keys & Stashes
- Customs Map Guide 2022 – Exits, Loot, Keys & Stashes
- Lighthouse Map Guide 2022 – Exits, Loot, Keys & Stashes
- Shoreline Map Guide 2022 – Exits, Loot, Keys & Stashes
Originally posted on September 14, 2022 @ 4:14 pm