The map Lighthouse in Escape from Tarkov is the last map to be added in 2022. In addition to many good loot locations, it also introduces the Rogues faction. How to best deal with the aforementioned Rogues and all other information on spawns, exits, loot spots, and keys will be shown in this guide.
This is what has changed: With the latest patch 0.12.12.30, Escape from Tarkov’s map Lighthouse was expanded to include the small island around the namesake Lighthouse. Also, there are some new rooms in the sewage treatment plant area that you can now enter. Also the rooftops where the dreaded Rogues often hang out are now walkable. The three new bosses known as the Goon Squad can also be encountered at the Sewage Plant or the Chalet.
In this guide, we will show you everything you need to know about the Tarkov Map Lighthouse in 2022 (version 12.12.30).
This is what you can expect in the 2022 EFT Lighthouse map guide:
- Orientation guides
- The best Lootspots
- All hidden stash locations
- Keys usable on Lighthouse
Spawns, exits and landmarks on the Tarkov Map Lighthouse in 2022
Good to know: In addition to the normal exits, there is also a train extract on Lighthouse, an exit that you can only use with 5000 rubles in your pocket, and an exit for which you must have the Red Rebel Ice Pick and a paracord with you. For the latter, you must also not have any armor on, but armored chest rigs are allowed.
- A raid lasts a maximum of 40 minutes
- Since update 12.12.30 the island around the lighthouse is passable
- There is a maximum of 12 PMC players on the map
- Rogues are moving around the water treatment plant
- There are some mined areas on Lighthouse
All spawn points on the map Lighthouse
You can spawn at these points on Lighthouse: As on all other maps in Escape from Tarkov, Lighthouse has different spawn points. There are a total of 12 points where your raid can begin on the Tarkov map Lighthouse. So, with a maximum player count of 12, you can expect to encounter an enemy player at each spawn point in many raids.
- “Southern” beach – 4 spawns
- Side Tunnel – 1 spawn
- Southern Road – 1 spawn
- Crashed helicopter – 1 spawn
- Main road – 1 spawn
- Village – 2 spawns
All exits on the map Lighthouse
On the map Lighthouse there are almost all known types of exits. The armored train arrives between 16 and 10 minutes before the end of the raid, you can recognize its arrival by the double honking, it stays in the station for about 7 minutes and honks again about one minute before departure. The Mountain Pass can be used by anyone without armor who has a Red Rebel pickaxe and a paracord. To leave the map in the Side Tunnel you need a friendly Scav and for the Road to Military Base you should always have 5k Rubles with you.
Exits that PMCs and Scavs can use:
- Armored Train – Train only arrives towards the end of raid time.
- Side Tunnel
- Path to Shoreline
PMC exits on the map Lighthouse
- Mountain Pass – Red Rebel + Paracord
- Northern Checkpoint
- Road to Military Base V-Ex – 5000 Rubles
- Southern Road
Scav Exits on the Map Lighthouse:
- Hideout under the Landing Stage
- Industrial Zone Gates
- Scav Hideout under Grotto
- Southern Road Landslide
Landmarks for orientation on the map Lighthouse
To find your way around Lighthouse, there are some distinctive points. From the southernmost point up to the north, the main road stretches across the whole map. West of the main road is the beach and the bridge to Lighthouse Island. To the east you will find a small mountain range with two large cottages. Further north-east there is a small village and north of it water treatment plant and the train station.
- The lighthouse island
- The chalets in the east
- The village
- The water treatment plant
- The train station
- The main road from south to north
Scav activity, boss location & tactics for fighting on Shoreline
Where is it particularly dangerous? Scavs are located at nearly every key point, but often not until later in the raid. Even on the main road there are often several Scavs, you also need them relatively gladly for a quest. It becomes especially dangerous in the area of the water treatment plant, there is the more dangerous Variasnte of the Scavs, the so-called Rogues. Scavs can also spawn on the lighthouse island, in rare cases probably also raiders. As a USEC, you won’t be attacked by the Rogues immediately when you enter the water treatment plant, but after a few warnings they will open fire. Should you have fought them, you will be marked as “enemy” for some raids and will be attacked immediately when you are in range.
Where you encounter the bosses: The bosses you can encounter on the map Lighthouse are the “Goon Squad”. However, they are not always on Lighthouse, they can also be on various other maps such as Customs, Shoreline or Woods. On Lighthouse, they are either in the water treatment plant area or at the chalet. The best ways to encounter them are not yet known and will be published in another guide, which will be linked to all affected map guides.
The best loot and all hidden stashes on Lighthouse 2022 can be found at the following locations.
These are the places where you should loot: The Tarkov map Lighthouse offers very many good loot locations. Besides the new area around the lighthouse, there was also a lot to get before the last patch. You should definitely visit the following spots.
- The island where the lighthouse is located. The new area includes about 5 buildings and 2 garages, as well as a lot of loot lying around.
- The cottages, not only look luxurious, but also house an incredible amount of loot.
- The village with the “gaming PC” house, the buildings in the village all offer good loot, but the red house with the gaming PC on the second floor knows almost everyone, shortly after the release of the map all players pilgrimage in search of graphics cards to this very house.
- The water treatment plant brings all kinds of loot, but especially weapons and in the new indoor areas medical loot (but beware of the Rogues).
All hidden stash locations on the EFT map Lighthouse
Why are stashes so desirable? In these small stashes you can find almost every item in the game. So every stash you loot brings the possibility of a huge catch. Not only can you increase your loot as a PMC, but also as a Scav you often have the chance to take some very desirable items out of the raid. On the following map of the Escape From Tarkov Map Lighthouse from 2022 we have marked all stashes.
All about the keys you can use on Lighthouse
Of course, there are also some locked doors on Lighthouse. Which keys you need to open all the locks you find, we will list below. (Caution, keys to the areas of patch 12.12.30 are not all known yet).
Usable keys on Lighthouse
- Convenience Store Storage
- Hillside House
- Merin Car Trunk
- Police Truck Cabin
- Rogue USEC Stash
- Rogue USEC Workshop
- USEC First Safe
- USEC Second Safe
- Shared Bedroom Marked
- Water Treatmenr Plant Storage Room
- Radar Station Commandant Room
- Conference Room
- Operating Room
- Rogue Usec Barrack
More Escape From Tarkov Map Guides
- Customs Map 2022 – Spawns, Exits, Keys & Loot 2022
- Factory Map 2022 – Spawns, Exits, Keys & Loot
- Woods Map – Spawns, Exits, Keys & Loot 2022
- Reserve Map Guide 2022 – Exits, Loot, Keys & Stashes
- Shoreline Map Guide 2022 – Exits, Loot, Keys & Stashes
- Lighthouse Map Guide 2022 – Exits, Loot, Keys & Stashes
Originally posted on November 17, 2022 @ 10:55 pm