Dying Light 2 was released today and differs significantly from its predecessor in some aspects. Among other things, it is now a bit more complicated to keep your weapons in good shape. Guided.news, therefore, shows you how to easily repair your weapons in Dying Light 2.
No repair? In the current version of Dying Light 2, it’s not quite easy to repair your weapons. While we still had the option to repair a weapon up to three times via the “R button” in the first part, this is now omitted.
According to many users, however, this isn’t a bad thing, since you can only use a weapon well for one, maximum two ranks anyway. But still, there is a way how to keep your favorites with you for a long time!
This is how you repair weapons in Dying Light 2
- Go to your inventory and select the weapon you want to repair.
- Now select the “Mods” tab and look for the durability indicator on the right side of the screen. It will show you the maximum.
- Choose a modification and add it to your weapon.
- Done: Now your weapon should have more durability. Each modification adds 50 durability.
- Watch out: You can’t repair completely broken weapons in Dying Light 2.
How you get the most out of your weapon: To be able to use your weapons as long as possible, you should always keep a close eye on the durability bar. If it loses about a third of its fullness, you can install the first modification. This is especially true for weapons that you get a little later in the game. In the beginning, you also have to pay attention to the maximum health points of the weapon. Add a mod here only when at least 50 points are missing.
Then repeat the whole game over and over again. At least until you have added the maximum number of mods to your weapon. On average, that’s two different ones.
|More about Dying Light 2
What do you think? Do you think the first Dying Light made repairing weapons better, or are you a fan of the new system where mods save your weapon? Share your opinion in the comments.