After a postponement, Star Wars Jedi Survivor will now be released in April 2023 and will bring along many new enemy types. The familiar enemies already whet our appetite for the gameplay and the new possibilities in the Jedi Sequel. We’ll now reveal which ones they are.
What’s it about? Jedi Survivor will be released in April 2023, and you will be able to beat up purge troopers, Stormtroopers, bounty hunters, and droids. Guided.news has analyzed all trailers and screenshots and discovered around 20 different enemies, which we present to you in this article.
All 23 Known Enemy Types in Star Wars: Jedi Survivor
Nobody expected these opponents: In Jedi Survivor, you’ll not only encounter the old familiar enemies like Stormtroopers and Sith Inquisitors. In addition to a new antagonist, there are also around X completely new enemy types. You’ll encounter discarded Trade Federation battle droids and other surprises on your journey through the galaxy.
All Confederation Droid Enemies in Jedi Survivor
- B1 Battle Droid: These droids make up the bulk of the former Droid army. Just like in the movies, you’ll be able to cut them up with just a single blow. Thus, the challenge stems from the number of enemies you face. The B1 battle droids usually patrol in groups and have various weapons. B1 droids bring even more charm, though: They are meant to entertain themselves in the game and address sometimes crazy, sometimes funny, or even serious topics from a droid’s life.
- B2 Super Battle Droid: The B2 is a better armored and armed version of the B1 Droid. They are also called super combat droids, or SKD for short. They are famous for their twin blaster, built into the droid’s wrist, and the wrist missiles. In Jedi Survivor, the B2 droids will appear relatively early in the game and cause a lot of trouble. With increasing combat experience, new moves & tricks, the fight against them will be easier later.
- Droideka (Destroyer Droid): Droidekas are known for their shield, 2x twin cannons, and locomotion. In Jedi Survivor, the Droidekas roll towards you and try to ram you. Only then do they open their shields and start firing at you. We guess you fight the Droidekas primarily with serve Force abilities and less with the lightsaber.
- BX command droids: These are familiar from the Clone Wars series or the shooter Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017). They not only fight with firearms, they also attack with a vibro-saber. In Jedi Survivor, the BX commando droids are a menacing threat due to their agility and speed! They block your attacks, dodge you, and have multi-level attack combos.
- IG-100 Magna Guard: Whether as personal bodyguards for Generel Grevious in Episode 3 or as assassins; the IG-100 Magna Guard fights with blasters or an electric staff. They also have the ability to continue fighting without a head. However, the extent to which this feature is present in this enemy in Star Wars Jedi Survivor remains unknown.
- Sniper Balls: This type of enemy has no official name. These balls mark you with a laser and then pull the trigger.
Imperial Droids in Jedi Survivor
- DT Guardian Droid: High-ranking Imperial officers, admirals, and politicians are protected by these Guardian Droids. They are also used in high-security facilities. In Jedi Survivor, you’ll encounter the Guardian Droid in three different variants:
- Guardian droid with electric staff and missiles.
- Guardian droid with big hammer.
- Guardian droid with rapid fire armament.
- KX Security Droid Enforcer Variant: Long name, simple concept: you probably know the KX Security Droids from the first game Fallen Order or from the Rogue One movie. In the sequel Jedi Survivor, you’ll encounter not only the familiar KX droid, but also the new variant, the Enforcer. This one is equipped with an electric staff similar to the Scout Troopers and can withstand a few more clubs. This droid can even parry your attacks and counterattack.
Human enemies in Jedi Survivor
- Shield Trooper: Basically, this enemy type in Star Wars Jedi Survivor is an upgraded Scout Trooper. Life bars and abilities are largely the same, but the Shield Trooper carries a shield in keeping with its name. This shield can block attacks from lightsabers. You can snatch the shield with the Force or pound on it until the material gives way.
- Bedlam Raiders: These enemies function basically the same as the Haxian Brute bounty hunters in the prequel. They are medium to strong enemies that try to trade you to the Empire for money. They come in different variants and some also with droids.
|More about Star Wars|
New Monsters in Jedi Survivor – Names Not all Known
- Brown Wampa: You probably know these furry friends from Hoth, but they also exist on other planets, like Kashyyyk.
- Gorilla: This big muscleman jumps in the air and shakes the ground when landing.
- Scissor Snail: try to attack you with their scissors and bury themselves.
- Three-legged dogs: these dogs jump towards you and try to grab you with their tentacles.
These enemy types return from the predecessor
- Scout Trooper:
- Stormtrooper Commanders:
- Flamethrower Troopers:
- Heavy Stormtroopers:
- KX Security Droid:
- Purge Trooper