The new update 1.41 for Rust on consoles has been released, and we have summarized the patch notes and all changes for you.
The update at a glance: The upcoming patch for the survival game Rust has the version number 1.41 and brings various changes, especially to weapons and the game world. Mainly, however, there are important fixes in the update.
- Never miss anything about Rust & Co. again — Guided-Social-Media
This is what is in the Rust Update 1.41 for console
When is the update coming? Already today, on June 23, 2022, the latest Rust version 1.41 will be released for the consoles — more precisely at 1:00 p.m. CET this Thursday.
General Changes in the Patch
- Added another variant of the Fishing Village. (This new variant will be available in some of the servers, after the monthly wipe)
- Adjusted the amount of scrap you get in return for fish at the vending machines in the Fishing Village.
- Refreshed the Stack Splitting UI. Stacks are now colour coded, the number of items in each stack updates dynamically, and stacks can be split between the inventory and an open container that accepts items.
- Stack Splitting will no longer be cancelled when players have Too Hot or Too Cold effects, when an inventory item finishes crafting, or when taking damage.
- Adjusted the default hotbar cycle mode to ‘Full Cycle Mode’.
- Kayak now sits a little higher in the water.
- Compound Bow removed as a default blueprint and added to the Workbench 1 tech tree.
- Increased the amount of Metal Fragments needed to craft the Compound Bow from 25 to 75.
- Grenades can now be stuck to building blocks by using the alternate throw button.
- Reduced the crafting time for Rocket Launcher from 180 seconds to 60 on Workbench 2, and from 90 to 30 on Workbench 3.
- Reduced the crafting time for Custom SMG from 40 seconds to 30 on Workbench 2, and from 20 to 15 on Workbench 3.
Changes to the Items in the Rust Console Update
- Reduced health points of Workbench 2 from 750 to 500, and Workbench 3 from 1000 to 750.
- Jackhammer can now be refilled at any Workbench.
- Dropped cooked fish can now be eaten directly from the ground.
|More about Rust|
Most Important Bugfixes in the new Rust Patch
- Fixed a bug that allowed dead players to loot.
- Fixed items not being equipped automatically when placed in an empty slot in the hotbar.
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to receive a screen shake effect when not receiving damage.
- Fixed collision and texture issues with the kayak.
- Fixed texture issues with the new rowboat model and RHIB.
- Rowboat and RHIB no longer disintegrate while in use.
- Prevented players from being able to turn off the oil refinery at various monuments while another player is using it.
- Cranes in the harbor can now be climbed using the attached ladders.
- Boats can be purchased every 5 minutes in the fishing village. If the previously purchased boat has not been removed from the spawn area during this time, it will be despawned to make room for the next one.
- The texture of resource nodes in snowy biomes has been reduced compared to nodes in other biomes.
- Fixed the highlighted area of corn plants.
Those were the most important new features and changes in the latest update for the Rust console edition. If you have any questions or comments about the patch, please let us know in the comments!