You depend on the large obelisks to fast travel in the barbaric Survival-MMO Conan Exiles. In our guide, we show you where you can find all Obelisk Locations.
That’s what it’s all about: We’ve already shown you how fast travel works in Conan Exiles. In this guide, we will show you exactly where the obelisks are. You have to unlock it first before you can travel there.
- Never miss anything about Dinkum again — Guided Social Media
Here you can find all Obelisk Locations in Conan Exiles
To be able to use fast travel at all, you need a map room. Once you have built this, you can fast travel to all obelisks you have already visited. There are ten obelisks in total. Visit and interact with one of the obelisks. You can then travel from your map room to the obelisks you have already traveled to at any time.
Here is a listing of the locations where you can find the obelisks:
- The obelisk is at the Skimming Depths. Coordinates: D|4
- You can find the obelisk near the Archivist at the Nameless City. Coordinates: D|6
- At the sinkhole you will find another obelisk. Coordinates: H|6
- You will also come across an obelisk near the Forgotten City of Xel-Ha. Coordinates: N|6
- There is also an obelisk south of the Shattered Springs. Coordinates: C|8
- The obelisk is located at the Upper Gathering Point. Coordinates: K|8
- If you travel to this obelisk, you will end up at the Mounds of the Dead. Coordinates: B|11
- Here you land at the ruins of Xullan. Coordinates: F|11
- This obelisk will lead you to the Temple of Frost. Coordinates: D|13
- (The last obelisk will take you to the top of the volcano. Coordinates: G|14
|More about Conan Exiles|
Author’s tip: Note that you can encounter red smoke near the obelisks, which will increase your corruption. We have already shown you how to get rid of corruption. You should also make sure that the obelisks only work in one direction. So you always have to go back to the map room yourself.
Would you like to join our community and discuss Conan Exiles? Then join our Discord server, we look forward to seeing you!