Diablo 4 features three types of bosses: campaign, world, and final. And Wandering Death is one of the world bosses. It is a massive behemoth equipped with tons of deadly abilities.
In this guide, you will find everything about Wandering Death, a World boss in Diablo 4. It includes location, skills, strategy, and other information that might be helpful for players, especially those who have just started.
Diablo 4: Wandering Death Location
Wandering Death spawn includes various nuances which you should take into account. The boss is spawned only in particular areas while you are progressing from region to region. In Fractured Peaks, the boss can spawn only in The Crucible region, located in the bottom right corner.
Once you enter it, a special timer will indicate how long you must wait before the boss spawns. Still, make sure to spend this time wisely. Prepare for the fight as much as possible and invite friends. The boss is powerful, so it would be way better to defeat it with a team.
Related: Diablo 4: The Renown System Explained
Diablo 4: Wandering Death Attacks
If you want to defeat the boss, you should know all abilities it can use in the fight against you. Wandering Death uses six attacks. In the list below, you can learn more about these attacks.
- Death Grasp: Wandering Death shoots two hooks underground, then goes up and pulls you in. If the boss has low HP, it will spawn a few hooks, which allows it to easily one-shot you.
- Death Crater: Wandering Death creates a crater that will explode after five seconds and significantly damage you. If the boss’s HP is low, it will spawn multiple craters and create a massive explosion, dealing tons of damage.
- Death Beam: Wandering Death will create two beams from hands and move around slowly. Beams can deal tons of damage in a few seconds. Therefore, Death Beam is considered one of the most powerful abilities that the boss can cast.
- Death Pound: Wandering Death slams the ground a few times, creating waves of deadly spikes. They deal increased damage when the boss has low HP. Dodging this attack is one of the most challenging things in Diablo 4.
- Death Shout: Wandering Death starts to shout and radiates shockwaves that can deal slight damage. Still, the attack range and damage increase when the boss has low HP.
- Death Tornadoes: Wandering Death spawns three tornadoes that work similarly to craters. But tornadoes don’t explode, which makes this ability slightly less potent than Death Crater.
Diablo 4: Wandering Death Stages
Wandering Death has four HP breakpoints like any other boss in the game. The closer you get to the boss’s death, the stronger the boss becomes. Therefore, you must be extremely careful once the boss is close to death.
That’s it with the Diablo 4 Death World boss. If you want to trounce the boss, make sure to invite friends and try to get rid of this powerful enemy together. Be sure it will significantly simplify defeating the boss. And while you are here, make sure to check our Diablo 4 local events guide.
Want to join our community and discuss Diablo 4? Then feel free to join our Discord server or visit us on Facebook. We look forward to seeing you there!