Even when you’re playing solo in Enshrouded, you don’t have to be alone, as various NPCs are willing to offer their help. And if you want to grow various plants in your base, then you should know how to find the Farmer in Enshrouded.
Contents of the Guide: Next, you will learn where to find the Farmer in Enshrouded.
- You will need the glider and the grasping hook to get to the farmer.
- You can find her in the “Farmer Ancient Vault” in the north, and you need to solve some puzzles there.
- The Farmer will provide you with access to the Oven, Farm Soil, a Seedbed, and many more useful things.
Where to Find the Farmer in Enshrouded
Although the Farmer is one of the first NPCs you can find in Enshrouded, you will have to complete several quests before you go after her. To be more precise, you must save the Hunter first. Afterward, you can start a quest called Growing Stronger Together, which requires you to find and save the Farmer. Her soul is located in the Ancient Vault in the northern part of the Springlands. And as soon as you start the quest, the Vault you need will be marked on the map.
How to Get to the Farmer in Enshrouded
Even though you know where to go, you should prepare first. In addition, in the Vault you will find a puzzle that cannot be solved with your bare hands:
- Get the Glider.
- Clear Ancient Spire – Springlands tower.
- Craft a Grasping Hook, as it will be useful to you in the Vault.
Now that you’ve thoroughly prepared for the adventure, it’s time to hit the road. We recommend that you use the same path as we did, namely jump from the top floor of Ancient Spire and glide towards the marker on the compass.
When you reach the Farmer’s Ancient Vault, you can immediately see the capsule with the NPC’s soul. However, it is behind a door that is locked with three unusual locks. And this is how we find all the keys for this puzzle:
- First, we went down the steps to the left and reached the room with lava.
- Having overcome it, we encountered energy spheres. Fortunately, you can easily run through them if you choose the right timing.
- At the end of the room, we found the first of three levers, or it would be more correct to say buttons.
- After that, we went through the hole in the wall to the right of the first button.
- Then we used the ladder to climb to the floor above.
- This room is a little confusing, so in order not to get lost in it for a long time, as we did, turn right and use the Grasping Hook to get to the opposite wing where the second button is located.
- Then, we went right again to the steps and climbed the stairs to the roof of the Vault.
- After that, we ran around the entire roof until we found the door leading to the last hall.
- There were spike traps on the floor, but fortunately, you can easily jump over them.
- Finally, we reached the last button and opened the door to the Farmer.
This puzzle may seem a little confusing, but all you have to do is keep climbing higher and higher, and you will find all the buttons. Then, all you have to do is go down and get the Farmer’s soul in Enshrouded. In addition, you can immediately summon her using the Summoning Staff at your base.
What Can the Farmer Do in Enshrouded?
Foremost, the Farmer will unlock for you many recipes for different dishes that will be useful on your travels. In addition, it will help you grow various plants right at your base. And here are the most important recipes you will receive by unlocking the Farmer:
- Beehive Smoker
- Almanac of Plants and Seedlings
- Farm Soil
- Fertilized Farm Soil
- Honey Beehive
That’s all you need to know about how to find the Farmer in Enshrouded. This NPC will help you forget about searching for plants in the wild, and will also teach you how to cook delicious dishes.
You might also be interested in:
- Enshrouded: Where to Find the Alchemist
- Enshrouded: How to Find the Carpenter
- Enshrouded: How to Find the Blacksmith