Call of Duty Warzone 2 new extraction shooter mode, DMZ, is designed to keep you busy as a player in many ways. Data miners recently leaked all the missions that should exist in Warzone DMZ, we have summarized them all.
That’s what it’s about: Missions are an important part of extraction shooters, so you as a player have more to do, so just other players to lighten their belongings and hoard loot. These missions often range from killing a few light units to defeating bosses or extracting certain items to defeating other players. Data miners now found all available missions.
- Never miss the news – Guided-Social-Media
All about Missions in Warzone’s new DMZ Mode
The leak of the various missions allows some conclusions about the game mode. The assumption that the DMZ mode is an Escape from Tarkov-like experience in Call of Duty on the new map of Warzone 2 “Al Mazrah” has already been confirmed. However, through missions that say “Extract X enemy weapons”, we also have confirmation that the extraction mechanics will play a major role. Also, some missions talk about “extracting X money in a match”, which could mean that there is a currency we can use to shop at merchants, for example.
Author’s note: Please remember that the list below is a leak so the objects may have changed completely by release time.
All Missions of the DMZ Mode
- Extract X enemy weapons: We need to get information on how Al Qatala is arming its units. Bring back some of their weapons, so we can analyze them. Extract X enemy weapons.
- Extract X cash in one game: Because of several consecutive botched operations by your colleagues, we’re running low on cash. We urgently need a lump sum for an upcoming assignment. Extract X cash in one game.
- Extract a Hail Storm shotgun: Uncle Sam wants to do some research on the weapons that are being distributed throughout Saba. Obtain and extract a Hail Storm shotgun so that we can gain some favor with the FBI agents. There is a rumor that the Hail Storm Shotgun can be purchased at certain Buy Stations. Extract a Hail Storm shotgun.
- Extract with a full backpack: A DMZ mission cannot be successful without extracting sufficient resources. Fill your backpack before exfiltrating to maximize your efficiency. Extract with a full backpack, including the backpack weapon slot.
- Extract X liquor bottles: Before Saba was evacuated, a famous collector of fine spirits lived there. Looters have stolen and misplaced most of his collection throughout Saba. Find some bottles and bring them back, they’re very valuable. Extract X liquor bottles.
- Extract X Dog Tags: We require proof of the presence of enemy factions in the DMZ to get approval for higher troop deployments. Tech runs a background check on the operator and pays you a flat rate for each dog tag extracted. Extract X Dog Tags.
- Extract X different deadly and tactical gadgets
- Kill a boss and extract his gun case: We received information that the chemist acquired a weapon box containing rare, valuable weapons. Find a hard drive and upload it to track him down. Obtain his gun case by any means necessary. Kill the boss and extract his gun case.
- Kill X enemies in Hydro with a shotgun: Travel to Hydro and close in on the Al-Qatala Infantry so that we can observe their tactics. Destroy them with a shotgun. You can acquire one from a Buy Station or an enemy supply depot. Travel to Hydro and kill X enemies with a shotgun.
- Kill X enemies with a shield: Well-equipped soldiers often guard enemy strongholds with shields. If you can surprise them, you’ll have easy access to the loot they protect. Kill X soldiers with a shield.
- Kill X special forces: Heavily armored enemies will spot them if you make enough noise in the DMZ. We need information about their fighting skills, get their attention and take them out. Kill X armored special forces.
- Kill X enemies at long range: Good marksmen can take out enemies before they are even spotted. Prove your marksmanship by eliminating some Al Qatala soldiers from long range. Kill X enemies at long range.
- Kill X enemies in the oil field with a sniper rifle: The oil fields are a critical POI for our operations. Obliterate the soldiers there, but don’t get too close. Acquire a sniper rifle at a Buy Station or elsewhere and use it to eliminate enemies. Travel to the oil field and kill X soldiers with a sniper rifle.
- Kill X Operators with an Assault Rifle: Prove you have the skills to be an asset to us. Acquire an Assault Rifle and use it to kill other Operators. Kill X Operators with an Assault Rifle.
- Kill X Operators with an SMG: Prove you have the skills to be an asset to us. Acquire an SMG and use it to kill other operators. Kill X Operators with an SMG.
- Kill X Operators: We must increase our influence in Saba. Eliminate any Operators you find to strengthen our foothold. Kill X Operators.
- Kill X Operators in the Quarry: The commando wants to gain a foothold in the quarry, but informants have told us of a lot of activity by other factions. Clear out some of their operators, so we can take a stand. Kill X Operators in the Quarry.
- Kill X soldiers with headshots, using a pistol
- Wipe out X entire squads
- Collect X SAM sites and salvage resources: Al Qatala has established several surface-to-air missile sites in the DMZ. Frequent transport planes are flying overhead, and SAM sites can shoot them down, so you can recover their supplies. Visit X SAM sites and salvage the resources.
- Empty the tank of X vehicles: Al-Qatala plans to use civilian vehicles to transport weapons. Drive nearby vehicles until their tanks are empty to sabotage Al-Qatala’s plans. Empty X tanks.
- Travel to X different points of interest (POIs) in one game: We need you to familiarize yourself with the places of interest in Saba to increase our operational efficiency. Travel to as many POIs as possible and explore the surroundings. Travel to X different Points of Interest (POIs) in one match.
- Complete X elimination missions.: Al Qatala has many high-value targets stationed in Saba. Intercept their communications to track them down and eliminate them. Complete X elimination missions.
- Complete X hunting missions: You can intercept enemy communications to find the location of enemy faction operators. Use this information to eliminate enemy squads. Complete X hunting missions.
- Hack X UAV towers: Al-Qatala has deployed UAV towers at many points of interest around the DMZ. These towers provide important information about the surrounding areas. Hack them, so we can get an information head start. Hack X UAV towers.
- Destroy X vehicles: Transportation options are limited in Saba. Destroy vehicles to immobilize the enemy. Destroy X vehicles.
- Travel X times to the Oil Field
- Travel X times to Hydro
- Get into X different vehicle types in one game
Overall, the missions in Warzone’s DMZ Mode sound generic and don’t offer much variety. So we can only hope there will be more meaningful work in the new DMZ mode. Otherwise, it will quickly become very monotonous.
What do you think of the missions in DMZ mode? Do let us know in the comments!
|The most exciting news about Call of Duty|