Have you ever encountered a fantastic item in Diablo 4, and then got disappointed that it can’t be used by your preferred character due to a class requirement? Don’t worry, as this article will guide you on how to remove the class restriction from an item, allowing you to equip it on any class you desire.
Contents of this guide: In this guide, we will explain how to remove a class requirement from an item in Diablo 4.
- To remove the class requirement from an item, you should imprint it by visiting the Occultist.
- You can only imprint items that belong to the class of your selected character.
- This may be a bug, so hurry up and use it to your advantage, as it can be patched out soon.
How To Remove Class Requirement from an Item in Diablo 4
Before we explain how to remove the class requirement from an item, let’s first understand what that is.
In Diablo 4, class requirements are rules that restrict the use of certain items to specific classes. For example, an item marked as “Druid only” or “Rogue only” indicates that only characters who belong to those classes can equip and utilize the item.
Fortunately, there is a way to bypass these class requirements and make the item usable by any class. To remove these restrictions from an item, follow the instructions below:
- Find the item with the class requirement that you want to remove.
- Take the item to the Occultist, an NPC within the game who can modify items.
- Ask the Occultist to imprint the item with a non-specific class aspect to remove the class tag from the item.
- Once the item has been imprinted, it will no longer have a class requirement and can be used on any of your characters.
- Remember that you can only imprint items that belong to your class, as the game will only allow you to imprint items on the class that match the item’s requirement, however, you can transfer the required item through the stash between different characters.
You will be able to unlock the Occultist when you reach level 25, or by unlocking your first legendary aspect from the Codex of Power. By removing class restrictions from items, you will be able to expand your choices and develop versatile characters. This interesting method allows you to wield a powerful weapon with a different class or distribute valuable equipment among various characters. Keep in mind that this mechanic may be a bug and may be fixed soon, so don’t hesitate and use it to your advantage!
You might also be interested in:
- Diablo 4: Best Vampiric Powers Tier List
- Diablo 4: How to Farm Demon Hearts
- How to Get Biteberry in Diablo 4