Do you want to play a Wizard in Diablo Immortal and don’t know what to skill? Then we have here for you a solid Firestorm build, which is suitable for leveling, for solo and group players, as well as offering certain advantages for raid activities.
This is the Wizard in Diablo Immortal: Magicians are typical magicians who unleash powerful attack combos on their opponents with various elements such as fire, ice or air. They are among the strongest long-range fighters, but they are also very weak – typical glass cannons.
General Pros and Cons of Wizards
You should pay attention to this when leveling
When you are leveling with your Wizard, you should pay attention to the following things:
- Keep an eye on the BattlePass. He gives you legendary items when leveling. Select “The Siphon” here, an off-hand for the Wizard.
- Keep an eye out for legendary drops. Especially the pants “Riftdancer’s Stride” and the helmet “Lyran’s Resonant Wisdom” are important for this build.
The Wizard Firestorm Build
The Wizard’s Firestorm build in Diablo Immortal is a very fast build and relies heavily on the Teleport and Lightning Nova skills. Along with the off-hand “The Siphon” from the BattlePass, which increases your movement speed by 60% after using Lightning Nova, you’ll be very fast on the battlefield. You always cast Arcane Wind to the point where your meteor arrived. The synergy creates the eponymous Firestorm, which in turn deals 50% more damage.
These skills are important
- Magic Missile (Primary): Your primary attack when your AoE is on cooldown or single enemies have survived your attacks.
- Meteor: Strong AoE attack that you need to time well. The meteor only hits the target area shortly after casting.
- Arcane Wind: Summons a hurricane in line of sight that becomes a Firestorm on the fire surface of Meteor or any other fire surface. With the Legendary weapon “Windshaper”, Arcane Wind follows the nearest opponent.
- Teleport: Typical teleport skill to move quickly out of danger. Paired with the Riftdancer’s Stride pants and Lyran’s Resonant Wisdom helmet, you’ll deal damage to all enemies while teleporting, and you can use the skill to deal direct damage to large groups and engage in combat.
- Lightning Nova: Always keep the skill on cooldown. Deals additional damage and thanks to the offhand “The Siphon” you get +60% movement speed.
This equipment is important
First, let’s go through the required legendary items that are important for this build:
- Weapon: Windshaper – Arcane Wind’s whirlwind now follows a target, damaging everyone around it.
- Offhand: The Siphon – Lightning Nova now increases your movement speed by 60%.
- Helm: Lyan’s Resonant Wisdom – Teleport causes a storm cloud at the target location, dealing damage over 2.5 seconds.
- Shoulder: Shoulders of the Cataclysm – Increases Meteor damage by 10%.
- Pants: Riftdancer’s Stride – Teleport deals damage at target location.
- Chest: Starcaller’s Drapery – Increases Meteor’s radius by 20%.
Then get as many parts as possible from the magician’s set “Issatar Imbued”:
- 2 Pieces: Each time you defeat an enemy, you gain 30% increased Movement Speed for 2 seconds.
- 4 Pieces: Damage dealt increased by 2.5% for every 5% increase in your Movement Speed, up to a maximum damage increase of 25%
- 6 Pieces: Each time you defeat an enemy, you have a 10% chance to gain an orbiting soul orb for 10 seconds, which deals 263 damage when it passes through an enemy. Cannot gain a soul orb more often than once every 40 seconds.
But for the Firestorm Build it is better if you take 4 pieces from the Issatar Imbued set and 2 pieces from the “Windloft Perfection” set. 4 pieces from the Windloft Perfection Set and 2 pieces from the Issatar Imbued Set are also alternatives as long as you don’t take any damage.
- 2 Pieces: Movement Speed
- 4 Pieces: Increases your damage done by 20% while Thousand Winds is active.
- 6 Pieces: Gain a shield that makes you immune to damage 5 times while Thousand Winds is active. Cannot gain this shield more often than once every 40 seconds.
The sets each consist of the amulet, 2 rings, gloves, belt and shoes. You can find the Issatar Imbued Set here:
|Amulett||Mad King’s Breach (Hell 2+)|
|Ring 1||Forgotten Tower (Hell 4+)|
|Ring 2||Tomb of Fahir (Hell 4+)|
|Handschuhe||Kikuras Rapids (Hell 2+)|
|Gürtel||Cavern of Echoes (Hell +1)|
|Schuhe||Temple of Namari (Hell +1)|
These gems are important
For the specific gems for this build, you can focus on the following:
- Blood-Soaked Jade: Increases damage and movement speed.
- Seeping Bile: Deals poison for bonus damage and CC.
- Chip of Stone Flesh: Damage Boost and CC.
- Blessing of the Worthy: Taking damage has a 20% chance to trigger a damage nova, dealing very high area damage.
- Frozen Heart: Decreases damage taken and CC.
- Howler’s Call: Your primary attacks have a chance to summon a wolf.
- Echoing Shade: Chance to summon a shadow clone for extra damage.
How to play with the Firestorm Build
With the magician’s Firestorm Build, you’ll be on the move at lightning speed. You use your teleport to position yourself in the enemy masses, and then use your Lightning Nova to get the speed buff. Remember, you get a damage buff the higher your movement speed.
Then you place your meteor, wait until it hits the ground, and put your Arcane Wind into the fire to create a Firestorm. You spam your primary attack while everything else is on cooldown.
YouTuber echohack has created a good video for the Firestorm Wizard and other builds:
|More Diablo Immortal Builds