Do you want to get started with the Demon Hunter in Diablo Immortal and are you wondering what skills and farms you should best use? We have a solid beginner’s guide for you that is suitable for leveling and for any group and raid activities.
This is the Demon Hunter in Diablo Immortal: The Demon Hunter class is back in Diablo Immortal. You are ranged and can deal insane damage to hordes of enemies while staying at a safe distance, allowing you to move across the map. This makes the demon hunter one of the most enjoyable classes to have, be it leveling, farming, or endgame content.
General Pros and Cons of the Demon Hunter
You should pay attention to this when leveling
When leveling up your demon hunter, keep the following things in mind:
- Use multishot from level 1 and beyond! This is one of the demon hunter’s best skills.
- Keep an eye on the BattlePass. He gives you legendary items when leveling.
- Keep an eye out for legendary drops. Above all, you should definitely have the weapon “The Hungerer” as a Demonhunter.
The Demon Hunter Build
The Demon Hunter has been an integral part of Diablo 3. Veterans know what’s coming. There are many different skill builds that the demon hunter can use. Which skills you use depends heavily on your loadout and personal playstyle.
These skills are important
- Crossbow Shot (Primary): Shoot an arrow to deal damage while moving.
- Vengeance: You transform into the physical embodiment of Vengeance for 6 seconds, causing each primary attack to fire 2 additional.
- Rain of Vengeance: Fires a massive volley of arrows into the air, damaging all nearby enemies for 4 seconds.
- Multishot: Fires a volley of arrows that deals damage to all enemies in a direction. Maximum 3 charges.
- Daring Swing: Use a rope to swing to a nearby location, dealing damage to enemies along the way while unattackable for a maximum of 2 charges.
This equipment is important
First, let’s go through the Legendary Items needed, which are the most important across the board:
- Weapon: Breath of Winter/Flamespite – Multishot fires either Frost (slowing) or Fire Arrows (incinerating) at enemies. Multishot cooldown is reduced by 10%.
- Offhand: The Hungerer – Crossbow Shot now penetrates enemies and hits additional enemies. Damage is increased by 10%.
- Helm: Cowl of Absolute Punishment – Increases Multishot damage by 10%.
- Shoulder: Chillwrath Mantle – Daring Swing now shoots ice darts at the ground, creating an icy path that progressively deals damage and slows.
- Pants: There is no such thing as matching pants.
- Chest: Heart of Vengeance – Vengeance cooldown is reduced by 15%.
Then you get as many parts as possible from the set that suits your playstyle, here is an example of the Demon Hunter build: “War Rags of Shal’baas:
- 2 pieces: Your primary attack damage is increased by 10%.
- 4 pieces: Your primary attacks increase your attack speed, up to a maximum of 25%.
- 6 pieces: Your primary attacks have a 5% chance to increase your attack speed for 10 seconds. Can only occur once every 30 seconds.
The sets each consist of the amulet, 2 rings, gloves, belt and shoes. You can find them here:
|Amulet||Forgotten Tower (Hell 2+)|
|Ring 1||Tomb of Fahir (Hell 4+)|
|Ring 2||Destructions End (Hell 4+)|
|Gloves||Temple of Namari (Hell 2+)|
|Belt||Mad Kings Breach (Hell +1)|
|Shoes||Cavern of Echoes (Hell +1)|
These gems are important
For the specific gems for this build, you can focus on the following:
- Berserker’s Eye: Increases your damage, but you also take more damage.
- Everlasting Torment: Deals very high damage over time after a critical hit.
- Ca’arsen’s Invigoration: Combines well with the Necromancer’s primary attack and ultimate.
- Fervent Fang: Deals high single damage. Can be obtained in BattlePass.
- Lightning Core: Deals significant damage in large mob groups, making it a strong option.
- Power & Command: Is especially good for demon hunters because you can attack with your primary and secondary skills at the same time, so you always get the bonus one way or the other.
How to play Demon Hunter in Diablo Immortal
The gameplay with the demon hunter is kept relatively simple. Although the Demon Hunter is slower than the other classes, they are incredibly good at dishing out DPS while moving. Due to the long range and multishot, which is one of the best AoE skills in the game, you are almost never within reach of your opponents.
YouTuber echohack has created a good video for the Demon Hunter:
|More Diablo Immortal Builds