You want to play a Necromancer in Diablo Immortal and don’t know what to skill? Then we have here for you a solid Summoner build, which is suitable for leveling for solo and group players, as well as offering certain advantages for raid activities.
This is the Necromancer in Diablo Immortal: Necromancers are mages dedicated to the dark arts. They use their power to summon strong, undead allies and act either at range or in close combat. Necromancers are versatile and use their pets to distract from themselves.
General Pros and Cons of Necromancers
You should pay attention to this when leveling
When you are leveling with your Necromancer, you should pay attention to the following things:
- At level 20, summon the Skeleton Mage for more kills.
- Keep an eye on the BattlePass. He gives you legendary items when leveling.
- Keep an eye out for legendary drops. Above all, you should definitely have the weapon “Desolatoria” as a necromancer.
The Necromancer Summoner Build
The Summoner build is a true classic in Diablo. Veterans know what to expect now. The Summoner Build, as the name suggests, is all about summons. These not only cause a lot of damage to individual targets such as bosses, but also to larger groups. So while your “pets” do all the work, you can take care of other things in peace.
These skills are important
- Soulfire (Primary): Use to deal extra damage. Your pets knock everyone out anyway.
- Dark Curse: Aim this at your Summons to set them on a blood frenzy. Requires the “Guided by Maggots” pants.
- Sekeletal Mage: Summon your Mage as early as possible in a fight, but preferably wait for Dark Curse’s cooldown.
- Command Golem: Summon your Golem and let him tank everything. With the legendary weapon “Desolatoria”, your Goldem becomes a Molten Golem that deals high AoE damage.
- Command Skeleton: Your 4 skeletons are your main army. Resummon them as often as possible to benefit from the 80% attack speed buff.
This equipment is important
First, let’s go through the required legendary items that are important for this build:
- Weapon: Desolatoria – Turns the Golem into a Molten Golem for AoE damage.
- Offhand: Baleful Trinity – Soulfire leaps to another enemy, but deals 30% less damage to them.
- Helm: Visitant’s Sign – Increases Golem’s duration by 20%.
- Shoulder: Linger-Mantle – Dark Curse duration is increased by 30%.
- Hose: Guided by Maggots – Replaces the normal ability with the Bleed for your pets.
- Breast: There is not necessarily a suitable breast. At least not in the beta.
Then get as many parts as possible from the Necromancer Set “Shepherd’s Call to Wolves”:
- 3 pieces: Your summons’ damage is increased by 15%.
- 4 pieces: Critical Hit Chance increased by 3% for each of your summons, up to a maximum of 18%.
- 6 pieces: Your summons enter a frenzied state for 10 seconds each time one of them critically hits. The frenzied state increases their damage and Attack Speed by 100%. Cannot occur more often than once every 40 seconds.
The sets each consist of the amulet, 2 rings, gloves, belt and shoes. You can find them here:
|Amulet||Temple of Namari (Hell 2+)|
|Ring 1||Cavern of Echoes (Hell 4+)|
|Ring 2||Mad King’s Breach (Hell 4+)|
|Gloves||Tomb of Fahir (Hell 2+)|
|Belt||Kikuras Rapids (Hell +1)|
|Shoes||Destruction’s End (Hell +1)|
These gems are important
For the specific gems for this build, you can focus on the following:
- Everlasting Torment: Deals very high damage over time after a critical hit.
- Fervent Fang: Deals high single damage. Can be obtained in BattlePass.
- Berserker’s Eye: Increases your damage, but you also take more damage.
- Ca’arsen’s Invigoration: Combines well with the Necromancer’s primary attack and ultimate.
- Seled’s Weakening: Grants a damage bonus each time you defeat an Elite.
- Chained Death: Gives a good damage bonus.
How to play with the Summoner build
Playing the Summoner build is fairly simple. Once the battle begins, you first summon your golem and your skeletal mage. Then order your skeleton warriors and golem to charge into the enemy group. Keep summoning your golem and skeletons to take advantage of their bonuses.
You always use the Dark Curse when as many pets as possible are in the target area. Always keep this ability on cooldown. The rest of the time you can spam your primary attack into the crowd.
YouTuber echohack has created a good video for the Summoner:
|More Diablo Immortal Builds