In the vampire ARPG V Rising you can shape-shift into different creatures. Each form has its own special field of application and you can, for example, fly with the bat form! Guided.news will now tell you how to get these forms.
What is it about? In this guide we’ll show you how to get the 6 different shape transformations in V Rising, what they do for you and how to use them. First of all, the most important form is the bat form, which we’ll cover last.
All Shape Shift Forms in V Rising & How to Get Them
What do shapes do? In V Rising, you can learn various animal and even human forms. They help you to camouflage yourself, to escape from enemies, to break into bases or to fly. There are seven different forms in total:
- Wolf form
- Bear form
- Rat form
- Human form
- Frog shape
- Bat shape
1. Wolf Form
Where can you get the form? To get the wolf form, you have to drink the blood of the Alpha Wolf. The boss is level 16, and you can find him in WolfDen in the first area Farbane Woods.
Effects of the Wolf form:
- Increases your maximum speed by 45%.
- Low-level wolves will not attack you anymore.
2. Rat Form
Where can you get the form? You can’t get this form from a strong enemy or even a boss. Instead, you need to craft the “Putrid Rat” in the Vermin Nest. For this you need:
- 1x Twighlight Snapper: You can get this from fishing.
- 4x Fish Bones: Throw fish into the Devour.
- 8x Crave Dust: Process bones into Crave Dust in the Grinder.
Effects of Rat Form: Rat Form allows you to sneak past enemies and monsters. This makes it harder for guards or wild animals to spot you.
3. Bear Form
Where can you get the form? You can get this form from the Ferocious Bear. You can find it in Farbane Woods, more precisely in the Bear Cave on the eastern edge of the map. Defeat the bear and grab the versatile form.
Effects of the bear form:
- Increases your maximum speed by 25%.
- Increases your resistance by 25%.
- Reduces damage taken by 25%.
- Life regeneration is faster.
- Bears will not attack you unless you attack them.
- Lets you destroy items & blockades that would otherwise require explosives.
4. Human Form
Where can you get the form? The human form allows you to travel through the world in V Rising disguised as a human. You can find this form in the north of Dunley Farmland with the V-Blood boss “Bane the Shadowblade”. He walks the streets here and disguises himself with a cloak. Just follow his blood trail and as soon as you see that Bane is in your immediate vicinity, attack all harmless looking walkers, one of them will be it.
Human Form Effects:
- You can interact with human merchants.
- Humans don’t recognize you, only priests do though.
- Your blood consumption rate increases, so you can’t be a human for long.
5. Toad / Frog Form
Where can you get the form? You get the Toad Form relatively late in the course of V Rising. You have to travel north to the Cursed Forest. At the top of the Swamp of Greed you will find the Duke of Palaton.
Effects of Toad Form: The Toad Form allows you to jump high, but nothing more. The community is still puzzling over what purpose the jumping is supposed to serve. At least it seems to make it easier to hop into players’ fenced areas.
6. Bat Form
Where can you get the form? The Bat Shape is the last shape transformation you can get in V Rising. To grab it, you need to defeat the level 76 Night Marshal in Cursed Forest.
Effects of the Bat Form:
- You can fly across the map.
- Can only be used outdoors.
- You can also fly over impossible terrain.
- However, you cannot transport resources as a bat.
What do you think? These have been all the vampire skills and shapeshifting in V Rising so far. If you have any questions or would like to add something, feel free to drop us a comment or join our wonderful community on our social media channels.
More Guides about V Rising
- Find, Tame and Feed Horse – Here’s how
- How to get leather for better armor
- How to get Whetstones
- How to get Stone Bricks and Stone Dust
- How to get Greater Blood Essence and Unsullied Hearts
- How to Salvage Items
- How to Create a Clan and Invite Friends
- How to get Cloth
- How to find Putrid Rat
- How to get Servants
- Everything You Need to Know to Start the Vampire ARPG
Would you like to join our community and discuss V Rising? Then join our new Discord server, we look forward to seeing you!