In the coop ARPG V Rising you can craft and also find some weapons in the game. In our guide, we tell you how to get all the weapons and what they bring you.
These are the weapon types in V Rising: The weapon types in V Rising all have different stats and bonuses. For example, the mace is great for mining ore and the ax is logically great for chopping wood. But the weapon-dependent skills also differ with each weapon and are therefore suitable for different situations.
- Sword: +25% damage to vegetation.
- Axes: +25% damage to trees.
- Mace: +25% damage to stone/ore.
- Spear: +25% damage to living creatures.
- Reaper: +25% damage to undead.
- Slasher: +25% damage to vegetation.
- Crossbow: So far the only ranged weapon.
There are also a lot of Hats to gather ingame!
These are all weapons in V Rising
Basically, all weapons in V Rising can be divided into up to 8 quality levels:
- Bone Weapons: Gear Level 3 – Can be crafted very early on through quest progression.
- Reinforced Bone Weapons: Gear Level 6 – Unlocked through early quest progression.
- Copper Weapons: Gear Level 9 – Unlock in quest progression.
- Merciless Copper Weapons: Gear Level 12 – Can be researched at the Research Table.
- Iron Weapons: Gear Level 15 – Unlock Quincey the Bandit King by defeating the V-Blood boss.
- Merciless Iron Weapons: Gear Level 18 – Can be researched at the Study.
- Dark Silver Weapons: Gear Level 21 – Unlock the Captain by defeating the V-Blood boss Octavian.
- Sanguin Weapons: Gear Level 24 – Can be researched at the Athenaeum.
Please note: There are currently 4 weapons in the game that you can only find. These are the Bone Crossbow, Lumberjack Axe, and Miner’s Mace, all of which drop at bandit camps in Farbane Woods.
The 4th weapon is a bit more special. The “General’s Soul Reaper” can only be crafted once you have found the necessary recipe. You can find it as a rare drop from Undead Generals in the Church of the Damned or the Haunted Iron Mine.
By the way, we also have a V Rising server at the start. Just search for [GER] V Rising – Guided.news in the server list and join our server. PVP is only activated in the evening hours from 19:00-21:30 GMT+2.
Would you like to join our community and discuss V Rising? Then join our new Discord server, we look forward to seeing you!