The Animal Crossing-like game, Disney’s Dreamlight Valley, is taking fan hearts by storm. Since there are already a wide variety of Disney characters in the game, we will show you which ones you can already meet and which could still come.
Why should you unlock Characters: You unlock the different characters in Disney’s Dreamlight Valley to live in your valley so you can interact with them. This means that if you want, for example, Remy from Ratatouille to live in your own Valley, you must first find him in his world and then bring him back to the Valley in the course of a quest. Once there, you can help him reopen his restaurant, the “Chez Remy”.
- If you want to stay up to date, check out our social media (via Linktr.ee)
All Characters in Disney’s Dreamlight Valley
There are currently 17 different discoverable characters that you can bring into your own Valley. These include classics like Mickey Mouse and Goofy and characters like the little robot Wall-E or the evil sea witch Ursula from the Ariel franchise. The following list tells you which characters you can find, how to bring them to your Valley and how to do it:
These Characters already exist in Disney’s Dreamlight Valley
- Merlin: You unlock the old magician Merlin during the tutorial.
- Mickey Mouse: One of the first characters you’ll encounter, he’s right in his house at the main square, which is directly across from your own. When you find him, he will give you a task that will help you get one of the royal tools.
- Scrooge McDuck: Of course, the greedy duck’s whereabouts must have something to do with money, so he’s right at the main square next to his shop. He will also give you a task that requires you to talk to Goofy.
- Wall-E: To unlock the little robot, you must unlock his kingdom in the Dream Castle and complete a task to bring him to your valley. Once there, he is in his own garden, which you can upgrade to harvest crops.
- Moana: You also unlock Moana in her kingdom, which you can reach via the Dream Castle. Once in the Moana Kingdom, you must complete her quest to bring her to the Valley.
- Maui: You can also find Maui in the Moana Kingdom, but you can only start his quest after unlocking Moana. However, to reach his home, you need access to the Dazzle Beach region
- Rémy: You can unlock the little rat Rémy in his Kingdom via the Dream Castle. Once there, you have to complete a task for him, in which you will also learn the popular ratatouille recipe. Then take him back to the Valley and help him reopen his restaurant, Chez Remy.
- Minnie Mouse: To unlock Mickey’s partner, Minnie Mouse, you must increase his friendship level to level 8. This will unlock Minnie’s quest.
- Goofy: He’s waiting in the house on the peaceful meadow. You get access to it with the royal “pickaxe” tool because you need it to smash the stones blocking the way.
- Ariel: The well-known mermaid can only be unlocked with Goofy’s help. After finding Goofy in his house on the peaceful meadow, you can repair the “Mysterious Shipwreck” with him. In this task, you will build a small raft that will take you to Ariel.
- Ursula: The Wicked Sea Witch is unlocked through the Dazzle Beach area. To the north of the beach is a cave where Ursula is staying. You have to solve the riddle of the mystical cave to unlock Ursula.
- Prince Erik: To welcome Erik to your Valley, you need to have a friendship level of 3 with Ariel. You will then be given the task, at the end of which you will bring Erik to your valley.
- Kristoff: Kristoff is in the Forest of Valor, but you must unlock it first.
- Donald Duck: The task of finding Donald Duck is given to you by Kristoff in the Forest of Valor. He is on the other side of a portal located in the Forest of Valor.
- Mother Gothel: After getting to the Glade of Trust, you must complete her quest to bring her to your Valley.
- Anna: She is in the Frozen Kingdom, where you get a task to bring Anna back to the Valley.
- Elsa: If you have already brought Anna back to your valley, you will be given the task of taking Elsa there as well, in the course of the task, you have to increase your friendship with Anna.
That’s all the characters you can currently find and unlock in Disney’s Dreamlight Valley. However, there are already a few confirmed characters that could make it into your own Valley in the future. And the world of Disney is big, so it remains to be seen how many more characters we can welcome to Dreamlight Valley in the coming years.
Characters that may yet appear in Disney’s Dreamlight Valley in the Future
As mentioned, there are a few characters that are already confirmed. Others have only appeared in trailers so far, which is why their appearance in the Valley is also suspected. Due to some cosmetic items, it is also possible to see other figures in the valley.
Confirmed characters for the future
- Scar – autumn 2022
- Woody – end of autumn 2022
- Buzz Lightyear – end of autumn 2022
Characters we’ve already seen in trailers
- Vanellope von Schweetz
Of course, there are still many characters that we would all like to see in Disney’s Dreamlight Valley, but one can only speculate which films and series characters will still make it to the Valley.
Do you have an absolute favorite character that hasn’t made it into the game? Do let us know in the comments.